Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa Forum

Posted by cluso99 
Prusa Forum
August 01, 2012 04:07AM
Prusa is a popular version of the Mendel. Could a Prusa forum be added in Machine Variations (like Tantalus, etc)?

I think this would benefit us newer users, some of which do not know where the Prusa lives.

Thankyou
Re: Prusa Forum
August 01, 2012 09:30PM
How about simply changing the name to Prusa Mendel / Original Mendel, instead of creating a new subforum?

Help improve the RepRap wiki!
Just click "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page and start typing.
Anyone can edit the wiki!
August 01, 2012 10:13PM
Personally I think the Prusa should have its own thread. It seems to be the most popular ATM but is difficult to find. It would be better to keep the discussions and improvements in one place. Currently you have to look everywhere!
VDX
August 02, 2012 04:50AM
... i can create a forum for it, but then someone has to move all relevant threads there, or they wouldn't be found by interested people eye rolling smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
August 02, 2012 09:17PM
Viktor,

I would hope that a comment in the thread header would include something like this...

Created 2 August 2012. Prusa posts prior to this were mostly under the Mendel [forums.reprap.org]

Seems to me that one of the most popular current designs is the Prusa, yet nowhere does it seem to get a mention on the main RepRap forum. Other less known reprap versions have their own thread. And development on the Prusa continues. I tried to find out what changes are being made for the upcoming V3 but I could find nothing.

Alternately, change the Mendel title to include Prusa.

Thanks, Ray
VDX
August 03, 2012 02:24AM
... changed the Forums name to "Mendel and Prusa Mendel" - let's see, if this helps.

Otherwise we have to create a new forum and rearrange some of the older threads ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
August 03, 2012 02:46AM
Thanks Viktor. Now newcomers can find where the Prusa is being discussed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login