Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WANTED: Fully Assembled Mendel Printer.

Posted by 3dyeti 
WANTED: Fully Assembled Mendel Printer.
August 08, 2011 11:54AM
Hello,

I am a 3d artist located in Minneapolis Minnesota. I am looking to purchase a fully assembled and tested Mendel 3d printer. I looked on the reprap wiki page and noticed Botmill.com as one of the places to purchase a prebuilt, and tested Mendel printer. Soon after placing my order I found this website and learned of Botmill's reputation. I have since canceled my botmill order and am looking for a mendel printer. If all else fails I will order a Thing-O-Matic from Makerbot and go through the process of building it myself. I would rather have a Mendel built and tested by someone with experience. I am prefering a Mendel versus the Makerbot due to the Maximum build size for printable objects. I believe a standard Mendel can build 200mm x 200mm x 140mm.

I am an experienced 3d artist, but I am new to 3d printing. I want a 3d printer, and I am willing to pay to have someone build one for me.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 02:36PM by 3dyeti.
Re: WANTED: Fully Assembled Mendel Printer.
August 08, 2011 04:04PM
I have a fully assembled reprap from Techzone that I bought at the Detroit maker fair 2 weeks ago. I has the newest all metal extruder that they offer. I also didn't want to mess around with trying to build this thing and now that I have a fully assembled one, I just don't have the time to figure out the programming. I own www.thefoamstudio.com and stay very busy. I need this machine, I just don't have the time for it. I got an authorized return from them yesterday and was going to ship it back but I noticed your entry and thought I would toss this by you.
248.515.6594 Brian
October 21, 2011 02:27AM
We are having a complete mendel printer in working condition.
It is a fully working Mendel v2 3D printer (build size 20x20x14cm).

We sell a complete kit which comes standard with additional items such as: kapton tapes, heated bed for ABS & PLA, power supplies, usb cable, few mtr PLA etc to make sure its a complete kit.

Have a look at this-
[makemendel.com]
or mail us at-
support@makemendel.com
July 23, 2012 12:08PM
i have a fully assembled and tested prusa mendel from makergear ill sell you for $950

erikdale7@yahoo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login