Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D printer for a business (UK)

Posted by samp20 
3D printer for a business (UK)
February 13, 2014 11:49AM
Dear All,

I'm looking to buy a 3D printer on behalf of the company I work for in the UK. Originally I was looking at buying the Ultimaker 2 since it's pre-assembled, and seems to be easy enough for anyone to use. Unfortunately they did not have very good customer service to date due to our purchasing requirements. We cannot use Ultimaker's online basket since we required a quote. Also our payment method is using a company P-Card.

I'm looking for an alternative seller who is trustworthy and can cope with selling to businesses. The printer should be easy for anyone to setup and use with minimal training. Also it should be pre-assembled, or an easy to assemble complete kit.

I hope someone can help.
Regards,
Sam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2014 11:52AM by samp20.
Re: 3D printer for a business (UK)
March 13, 2014 07:33PM
I'm posting this update for anyone who finds this topic in the future:

In the end we managed to get a separate quote via e-mail for our records, but still go through the on-line ordering system using our P-Card. Also we had an unfortunate mis-typing of one of our email addresses, but thankfully we had some people on the CC list. That explains why we thought replies were slow.

The order has been made, and we anticipate our new 3D printer in a few weeks time smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login