Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA]A 3DP In Any Form for a Limited Budget!

Posted by jpan 
[USA]A 3DP In Any Form for a Limited Budget!
January 02, 2014 04:25AM
Looking for a (used/ fault) KIT, ASSEMBLED MACHINE, or A PRINTER MISSING FEW PARTS.

I, as a student, have a limited budget(don't really want to spend too much from my parentswinking smiley), so I found Printrbot Simple. However, I didn't like its poor experience and small building envelope. I returned it at last. So now I'm looking for a used and not needed one.....or a fault printer that people don't want. As you can see, my choice---PB Simple only costed me like 380$ all together, therefore I'm really looking for one of this price, but not of this kind(capability), you know.

I'm currently in the US, it would be so kind of any of you guys to provide me an offer. I'm glad to pay bucks for it and I am confident that I am able to fix it if there are problems or missing parts. SO just reply this topic if you have one and want to sell, or tell me a website that I can get this kind of thing.(especially from the US)

Thank you very much!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
J. Pan

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2014 04:27AM by jpan.
Re: [USA]A 3DP In Any Form for a Limited Budget!
January 14, 2014 09:28AM
I've got a Rapman kit sitting around. It is completely disassembled, but the build area is like 10" x 10" (dont have it in front of me so I will have to double check). Comes with a like 20 lbs of filament in multiple colors. I want to get $650.

PM me if you are interested.

greghoge.com

HUGE 3D PRINTER PARTS SALE!!!
Re: [USA]A 3DP In Any Form for a Limited Budget!
June 28, 2014 08:31PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a really bad simple experience. Trying to stick with it though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login