Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[UK] Wanted : Prusa i3 Box Frame Printed Parts in ABS

Posted by Masnachu 
[UK] Wanted : Prusa i3 Box Frame Printed Parts in ABS
May 31, 2013 07:52AM
Hi,

Is anyone able to provide a price, inc P&P, on a set of printed parts for a box frame Prusa i3, in ABS or mixed ABS/PLA with the printed parts near heat sources in ABS ? (bushing.stl , y-carriage.stl and groovemount in ABS)

I only have ABS filament, so will be printing with hotend temps ~230C and bed temps ~100C, concerned that PLA printed parts could distort with heat ?

Although I have ordered a E3D v4 hotend, which apparently is quite cool near the top of heatsink, so maybe not so much of an issue as with J-Heads ? there is still a potential issue with heated bed though.

Would like all the parts required to get me up and printing please. So including those printed parts in the main github Prusa3/box_frame/ directory I would also need the following from the Prusa3/box_frame/extras/ directory :

endstop-holder.scad
gear-big.scad
gear-small.scad
gregs-wade-v3.scad
groovemount.scad

This is my first build, so not 100% certain I haven't missed something, advice would be appreciated.

There is a complete set on ebay & eMaker for £35, but it's PLA only.

Quotes via here or PM.

Edit:: should have added this originally, but due to cost of postage from abroad, probably best to keep to quotes from UK residents.

Thanks.
Masnachu.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2013 08:58AM by Masnachu.
Re: [UK] Wanted : Prusa i3 Box Frame Printed Parts in ABS
June 05, 2013 08:45AM
Hi,

Printed parts now sourced , thanks to the people who sent a quote through.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login