Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Donations wanted for school build

Posted by REPRAP SQUAD 
Donations wanted for school build
February 20, 2013 11:21PM
Donations are also currently being taken for all parts needed for a Printrbot that will donated to a local schools. I think that it is very important that kids get to learn how to build and operate repraps at a young age. They will learn so much from building, printing and maintaining their Printrbot. In turn the school will be printing parts for at least 3 more Printrbots. I already have some donations coming in but any little bit helps. I originally was going to build one of these to start but if enough donations are received I will make as many as I can. This is a very important project and i started this because I had a " show and tell," so to speak at some schools. So kids could see and print some things and they thought it was magic. They were very interested and had so many questions. I want to be able to get these into as many schools as possible. Its difficult to do without all your support and help due to severe budget cuts. Feel free to get a hold of me for questions and possible donations.
Re: Donations wanted for school build
February 20, 2013 11:22PM
Thanks to all of you who have made this a priority!!

--------------| For Everything |--------------------------
Check it out here:
[reprapsquad.wordpress.com].
---------| For Everything Prototype Related |------
Now featuring comp case mods:
[RepRapLab.wordpress.com]

--------------| Find us at Twitter|------------------------
@REPRAPSQUAD (RS Main)
[mobile.twitter.com]
@REPRAPSQUADHQ (ProtoLab)
[mobile.twitter.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login