Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I sell plastic filaments

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I sell plastic filaments
June 05, 2011 07:18PM
We supply plastic filaments
We are Chinese plastic articles manufacturer, specializing in supply of small plastic articles, in particular, introduction of suitable Reprap, 3D printer, plastic filaments, we have the following specifications:
(1) 3mm and 1.75mm, various colors (existing single color, red, green, yellow, blue, black, white, transparent), matching colors upon request (requires purchase of new colors is greater than the quantity of 100kg), materials includ PLA , ABS, PE, PP, PVC.
(2) manufacturers supplying more than 100kg 3mm :
(I) PLA, environmentally friendly biological materials, compostable degradation, a variety of transparent and opaque, grilled corn flavor when processed, the processing temperature of 190 ℃.
(Ii) ABS, engineering plastics, strength, impact resistance, opaque, resistant high temperature above 100 ℃, widely used in electronic products, the processing temperature of 230 ℃, the taste is not very good.
(Iii) PP, PE, commonly used in ordinary plastic, good toughness, PP is harder than PE, PP is resistant to more than 100 ℃, opaque, the processing temperature of 200 ℃.
(Iv) PVC, commonly used in windows and doors, car seals, good toughness, high impact, can be fire-retardant, transparent or opaque, the taste is not good, the processing temperature of 180 ℃.
(3) 1.75mm is 15% more expensive than 3mm.
(4) Various colors are the same price.
(5) More than 100kg can go by shipping, the box size 31 * 41 * 51mm, each box can hold four spool, each spool is 5kg, paper spool. Shipping costs are based on weight and size.
We are the manufacturers supplier, we don’ have advantage compared to your local retailer on a small quantity,on large quantity (>100kg) we can be considered as your choice.

Esun
EMAIL:[email protected]
TEL :0086-134-17420468

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2011 07:59PM by Esunpla.
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_3450.jpg (56.3 KB)
Re: I sell plastic filaments
June 05, 2011 10:37PM
Looks like very good prices. If someone gets any of this, please post a review on the quality.
June 06, 2011 02:54AM
I have asked for a sample to test, hope they will as I hate to buy it and it's no good.

Auzze

Greg Frost Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like very good prices. If someone gets any
> of this, please post a review on the quality.
Anonymous User
June 08, 2011 02:23AM
Thank you ,Sir, thank you for your attention.
We are a extrude plastic robs factory, our sales prices are base on large quantity, the filaments for reprap size 3mm and 1.75mm should at least 1000kg , the price we quotate is correct, so we modify the article to delete the price.
As we have encounter some feed back from customers, we seek some methods to solve the problems:

(1)the PLA will block the extruder for 3 days continuous printing, we will change the PLA from Chinese supplier to Natureworks, and we find 4032D grade in market sales, but can't find 4043D, and we can't find 4043D in natureworks website.Some Chinese supplier say they are the manufactory of PLA, the truth is they just buy recyle PLA from abroad.PLA is bad melting strength, not stable on heat extrude, it is show in recyle PLA.

(2)bubbles occur. Because some plastic easily absorde water, if not dry before heat process extrude, the water will turn to air in the plastic filament , occur bubbles.PLA is from corn starch, easily absorbe water, must dry before extrude, but opaque colors pla that added CaCO3 or other mineral filler can reduce bubbles effectly for the mineral filler aborbe water and fill the bubble vacancy.

(3)"knotted, they are broken of, twisted and uneven", our one customer describe the problem angrily.It is horrlbe once printer do with this kind of filaments.Because the factory extrude the filaments, there are not winding device for the filament produce, the worker should hold the plastic spool and winding the plastic filaments on spool all the 8 hours, it is hard working, tired, once the worker stop or hold the spool to weight, the problems occur. We have added winding device to every reprap filament produce, compelety solve the problems.

(4)Another big problem, the diameter exceed 3mm, some time 3.05mm, the filament can't go into the extruder.Because same reason describe in (3), worker hold the spool and winding, result not stable drag speed, the diameter fluctuate .After add the winding device, we have control the diameter deviation ±0.05mm.

If you have some other problems , we will be glad to help you.

Welcome to visit our factory, we have ISO9001 quality control system, we have 20 production lines, in south of China, near Hongkong, China always open to foreigners.

TechnicalDataSheet_4042D_pdf.pdf
TechnicalDataSheet_4032D_pdf.pdf
Anonymous User
ABS pack at 2.5kg filamets for sale
June 08, 2011 02:37AM
We can supply ABS filaments at 2.5kg /coil , 1.75mm, blow photo filament 1.7-1.75mm at 95%, other 1.65-1.7mm, strictly quality control at tolerance.

Welcome order some samples to test.
Welcome dealer have samples to test, we will do our best to support.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2011 03:07AM by Esunpla.
Attachments:
open | download - 1.75mmABS.jpg (404.3 KB)
Anonymous User
Re: ABS pack at 2.5kg filamets for sale
June 13, 2011 03:13AM
We have much PLA 3.0mm in stocks, black,red,blue,clear,green,yellow,
PLA 1.75mm ,black.
ABS 3.0mm ,yellow white, black,
ABS 1.75mm, black.
You can combine some color together to buy ,for example ,100kg3.0mmPLA in tatol, 20kg red, 20kg green, 20kg black,20kg blue,20kg clear, also you can combine 3.0mm and 1.75mm , ABS and PLA.

Welcome to order.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2011 03:16AM by Esunpla.
June 16, 2011 04:32AM
that sounds good,
how do we order some?
Anonymous User
June 17, 2011 09:09AM
kenneth kneebone Wrote:
> that sounds good,
> how do we order some?

Hi Kenneth,

You can contact us for more information, email: westyang168@hotmail.com
June 21, 2011 07:57AM
Has anyone ordered any of this yet?

Or is anyone in the UK interested in doing a combined order with me?

Rich.

[richrap.blogspot.com]
Anonymous User
June 25, 2011 07:02AM
Greg Frost Wrote:
> Looks like very good prices. If someone gets any
> of this, please post a review on the quality.

We have a personal user, he buy 100kg 3mm PLA from us , below is his works with our filaments.

We will do better and better, and please give us feedback on the documentation. Any changes, shortcuts or even errors; we'd love to know about them so that the next person's build is even easier.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2011 07:51AM by Esunpla.
Anonymous User
July 02, 2011 02:55AM
1LB ,$35/coil for 3mm ABS and PLA,include delivery express fee;
5LB, $68/coil for 3mm ABS and PLA,include delivery express fee;

1LB ,$40/coil for 1.75mm ABS and PLA,include delivery express fee;
5LB, $72/coil for 1.75mm ABS and PLA,include delivery express fee;

PLA, ABS Quality Control
1. Drying, PLA and ABS are to be dried before processing, PLA need to dry 1-2 hours, while the ABS will need more than three hours ,after drying, the PLA process can effectively reduce the air bubbles, do not dry out the products ABS there are a lot of surface pitting, rough surface and not smooth.
2. Toughness, resistance to bending, ABS's toughness is no problem when the package winding.. For PLA ,there is some formation of corners and fixed shape after cooling, it will seriously affect the later use. We extrude PLA filaments with winding at the same time, and we choose the toughness PLA materials, after extrude as filaments, it will not break when bending three time of 360 degrees.

3. To remove impurities and node, we add two layer filter metal wire mesh between the section of the extruder and melting in machine, filter impurities and black spots.
4. Dimension control. Typically 2.8-3.0mm and 1.65-1.8mm, especially between the sizes 3.0, we select the appropriate device traction, as shown in picture.

PLA,ABS dimension control system

It can not go through the 3.0 hole once the diameter of filaments greater than 3.0 , the device will cut the bigger size parts, and the entire coil or spool will be discarded.
July 11, 2011 07:16PM
I just e-mailed him about getting 5lbs of 1.75 ABS. I'll let everybody know how it goes.
Anonymous User
August 06, 2011 04:54AM
Dear Andrew, you email me you got the filaments, can you write here what do you think the quality?
Can you tell everyone here, what the quality from China is ?Not too bad, spinning smiley sticking its tongue out I think.Or else ,you would write something here quickly.
August 08, 2011 09:35PM
I did a review here and in the reprap wiki under filament suppliers.
September 26, 2011 01:15AM
I am a teacher at the American School of Bangkok, Green Valley campus
Address -
The American School of Bangkok
Green Valley Campus
900 Moo 3 Bangna Trad km 15
Bangplee Samut Prakan 10540
Bangkok, Thailand

I would like to buy 5 x 1kg rolls of 3mm filament, each a different colour
Any colours would do - what ever is currently in stock but preferably black, white/ nuetral, red, blue, green

Could you please inform me on the best way to pay for this and I guess DHL would be our best shipper

Yours sincerely
Allan Taylor
HOD Computer and Technology
me
January 22, 2012 04:50PM
I am looking for a spool of polypropylene filament at 3mm any color.
can you provide this for me? if so at what cost and how fast can you get it here in the states.

Thank you
Paul
February 19, 2013 04:28PM
Hi, What's your address in China, I'm planning to be in Dong Guan next month? Also, what's your price per kilo for 1000 kg's of ABS 1.75mm? Thanks

Carlos Cao
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login