Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

USA - MKS-SBASE v1.2 Smoothieware Edge

Posted by w3drk 
USA - MKS-SBASE v1.2 Smoothieware Edge
October 29, 2016 07:36PM
I am selling my MKS-SBASE v1.2. This a 32-bit Smoothieboard clone by Makerbase that is in like-new condition and fully functional. Unlike the original SBASE 1.2 mine has high-stability oscillators for reliable Ethernet and USB connectivity. I have also modded the board to force the DRV8825 drivers into fast decay mode for smooth and reliable movement with low inductance steppers on 24v, but it will work just as well on 12v setups as well. This is the way Makerbase should be selling the boards anyway, in stock form they are useless with the DRV8825s running mixed decay on 24v...

I have an electronics engineering background (with a touch of German perfectionism mixed in) so these improvements were meticulously done. With both of these mods done this board performs every bit as well as an authentic Smoothieboard as well as offering 1/32 micro-stepping.

The board is flashed with a recent version of Smoothieware Edge and includes a MircoSD and USB cable so it's ready to go.

NOTE: If a buyer want's the stock JST-XH headers replaced with standard Dupont pin headers (think RAMPS), just let me know and I'll swap them before shipping.

I am asking $50 shipped anywhere in the US. PM or respond if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login