Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HELP PLEASE - 11 Month Old Mendel Prusa i3. Excellent condition with lots of extra's

Posted by FLY-FAST 
HELP PLEASE - 11 Month Old Mendel Prusa i3. Excellent condition with lots of extra's
October 20, 2016 12:39AM
I have a Prusia i3 that I purchased about 11 months for sale. I bought this online and paid around $429.00. It was the Impress model by 'Havit'. It had great reviews online. My test prints were remarkably accurate!

After I built it, it printed great. But, the printer ended up getting cracked.

Replacement frames can be found on eBay for short money. Just to make sure there wasn't any issues with the controller, I bought an extra (also included).

Some of the included parts include:
- Brand new extra controller.
- Extra thermistor
- Extra heated bed
- Extra wiring
- USB cable
- Extra stepper motor (I may have 2)

The only reason I am selling this is because I bought a larger printer. There is one minor issue with the printer, the heat sync needs to be glued back on to one of the controllers. The glue is about $6 on Amazon.
I am asking $145 (cash only) - pickup in downtown Franklin. If you want the frame you are welcome to it (I reckon it could be glued back together). If you do, please add an extra $7.00.
I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

Out of the box thinking is easier when you never fitted in the box to begin with. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login