Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

$11 for 1KG filament sale

Posted by shai 
$11 for 1KG filament sale
August 13, 2016 06:38PM
Thought I would let everyone know that Deltaprintr is having a filament overstock sale. We need to get rid of inventory so we're running a sale while supplies last. Half of it is already gone, so grab it while you can!

You can view our filament offering here: deltaprintr.com/filament
Re: $11 for 1KG filament sale
August 28, 2016 09:41PM
I bought 4 of these spools, and as best as I can tell, the filament is trash. It's done nothing but clog and not print properly on my genuine E3D V6 hotend and the same on the genuine E3D lite6. I have had no issues extruding other filaments with very little tweaks, but this stuff from Deltraprintr took 3 days before it shipped, arrived with very tiny packets of the silica stuff and seems to have junk in the filament. Keeps clogging all of my extruders, even when I try run it at 260C on the E3D V6 hotends. Nothing I've tried to print ever completed, and after running the stuff, I had to do a cold pull to clean the hotend path. I did manage to print a red marvin with the E3D V6 and a E3D titan extruder, but even that came out inconsistent.

Short story, it's cheap and on sale because its junk and I got what I paid for, which was cheap and crappy filament. Lesson learned, won't be ordering again.
Re: $11 for 1KG filament sale
August 28, 2016 10:34PM
Hi PDBeal,

I'm not sure why it's not working for you. We've sold almost 500kg of this batch of filament now and have not heard of any such issues as far as I can recall. Here's a user who just posted his results from the same filament he bought: https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/501f3g/11_1kg_deltaprintr_pla_filament_isnt_hat_bad/ Note that he has no affiliation to us and we do not know him. Just saw this today so thought I would share it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login