Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[US + Worldwide] Aluminum Groove Mount Plate for V5 Hotend

Posted by reprapchampion 
[US + Worldwide] Aluminum Groove Mount Plate for V5 Hotend
July 17, 2016 03:53PM
This aluminum mount plate is alomst 1mm thicker than typical similar plates found on ebay. It is designed to be compatible with E3D V5 and clones which are know as having different size of groove mount from the rest of other hotend brands and types. E3D V5 has 5.6mm tall mount neck, while other types are equipped with 4.5-4.7mm tall mount necks. Plate can also be used with E3D V6 and clones, but since they have even taller than V5 mount neck - you might need to insert thin shim between plate and hotend to eliminate excessive play. Price Set USD 7.98. US and worldwide Shipping available. Click here for full features.

Order & Shipping : Aluminum Groove Mount Plate Sell on RepRapChampion.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2016 03:54PM by reprapchampion.

RepRapChampion.com are mainly engaged in wholesale trade. We provide quick delivery from warehouses on the east coast of the United States. Our team consists of experienced and committed to their work people.
Re: [US + Worldwide] Aluminum Groove Mount Plate for V5 Hotend
September 16, 2016 08:34PM
Yes I got burned by buying a mounting plate which is 4.5mm thick around the U shaped mounting cutout. I wish I could find a picture of what the mounting is supposed to look like.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login