Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Silicone Heatbed

Posted by botzlab 
Silicone Heatbed
April 10, 2016 09:57AM
Dear All,

We supply Silicone Heat Bed in large quantities, So that you can be sure to have your electronics is not stressed and be safe to isolate the Electronics.

The Silicone Heater, comes with different sizes along with Aluminum bed and Solid State Relay. This is highly efficient, while using along with Proximity sensor.

Ideally suited for every Reprap 3D printer that you are looking for an upgrade.

The Kit comes with
1) Al Plate ( 200 X 200 mm & 250 X 150 mm and custom sizes.)
2) Silicone heater AC 230V & AC 110V
3) Thermistor
4) SSR ( 48 to 480 V AC ) with 3 to 32 VDC inputs

For any sales en queries, Please contact sales.botzlab@gmail.com

Here are some of the pictures.

Regards,

Team Botzlab.
India.
Re: Silicone Heatbed
April 10, 2016 06:18PM
Some questions:

1. How thick is the aluminium plate?

2. How flat is the plate guaranteed to be?

3. Can you supply circular plates?

4. Can you supply then with fixing holes around the periphery?

Several people have built the delta printer described in my blog (see link in my signature), and it sounds as though you may be abe to supply the heated bed parts for others wanting to build it or a similar design.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: Silicone Heatbed
April 11, 2016 01:12AM
Hi,

Thanks for your questions.

1. How thick is the aluminium plate? --- 3 mm

2. How flat is the plate guaranteed to be? --- We would ensure the plate is flat via processing and It will be Textured to ensure, its neat and clean.

3. Can you supply circular plates? --- Yes possible.

4. Can you supply then with fixing holes around the periphery? ---- Yeah, as per the design, we can fix holes.

Several people have built the delta printer described in my blog (see link in my signature), and it sounds as though you may be abe to supply the heated bed parts for others wanting to build it or a similar design. - We would be glad to deal and supply as per the need.

Regards,

Botzlab.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login