Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PanelDue colour touch screen controller back in stock

Posted by dc42 
PanelDue colour touch screen controller back in stock
January 26, 2016 06:47PM
I am pleased to announce that I take delivery of a new batch of PanelDue colour touch screen display controller boards tomorrow. I will be shipping back orders from tomorrow and new orders by the end of the week.

The PanelDue controller works with your choice of a 4.3, 5 or 7 inch colour TFT touch screen. It is supported by RepRapFirmware running on Duet or Arduino Due/RADDS hardware. Experimental support is included in the dev version of Repetier firmware - click "Enable JSON responses" to enable it. Support in Smoothieware is being worked on.

Features of PanelDue include support for up to 4 hot ends on the 4.3 inch screen and up to 6 on the larger screens, an on-screen keyboard for entering any GCode commands, and display of estimated print time remaining. It has its own 32-bit processor, so unlike other LCD solutions it places very little load on the processor that runs your printer firmware and has very fast screen refresh.

PanelDue controllers are available via the following outlets:

* Direct from me at Escher3D [www.eschert3d.com]
* In a complete kit with cable and 4.3" screen from Think3DPrint3D [www.think3dprint3d.com]
* From Filastruder in the US [www.filastruder.com] (stock expected to arrive next week)

[Ignore the striations on the screen in the photos, they are not really there.]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 06:49PM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login