Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RepRapPro spares available

Posted by jmgiacalone 
RepRapPro spares available
January 15, 2016 06:16PM
Hello,

Following the decision to close down RepRapPro, I have various spares available, suitable for RepRapPro and other RepRap machines. Check out my listings on eMAKERshop. If you need something not listed, please feel free to contact me as if I do not have the parts within my stocks, I will know where to source them from for you.

I can of course also provide any relevant 3D printed and lasercut parts.

Thanks for looking,
Jean-Marc.

eMAKER-blue-2.png

[emaker.io]

[emaker.limited]
Re: RepRapPro spares available
January 25, 2016 02:18PM
can you get hold of any of the one piece nozzles, blocks and tapered nuts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2016 02:19PM by steve0-uk.
January 25, 2016 05:00PM
Hello,

I think we have a few of those in stock. I'll confirm tomorrow and let you know what we have.

Thanks,
Jean-Marc.

eMAKER-blue-2.png

[emaker.io]

[emaker.limited]
January 26, 2016 09:46AM
Hello again,

I have listed a few more parts on eMAKERshop. If there is anything you need but still can't see available, please do let me know.

Regards,
Jean-Marc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 09:46AM by jmgiacalone.

eMAKER-blue-2.png

[emaker.io]

[emaker.limited]
January 26, 2016 01:10PM
Hi Jean-Marc

perfect...

more requests if I may...

any of the .5mm one piece nozzles?

also, the mxl belts as used on the Ormerod 2

thanks

Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 01:24PM by steve0-uk.
January 26, 2016 04:29PM
steve0-uk
Hi Jean-Marc
perfect...
more requests if I may...
any of the .5mm one piece nozzles?
also, the mxl belts as used on the Ormerod 2
thanks
Steve

I have one MXL belt (used on the Ormerod 2) for the X axis (cut to size 710mm) [www.3dprintandstuff.co.uk]
Also have details of a UK based supplier so wouldn't take long to get some more.

Chris Hills

Supporting 3D Printers with Parts and Build services.
Printer: Ormerod 2 (528.4) Duel extruder set-up with Aluminium X-Rib, RRPro Firmware v1.11-ch (2016-04-08)
January 27, 2016 11:33AM
orictosh
I have one MXL belt (used on the Ormerod 2) for the X axis (cut to size 710mm) [www.3dprintandstuff.co.uk]
Also have details of a UK based supplier so wouldn't take long to get some more.

Chris Hills

Hi Chris

thanks for the offer, but I need a few mtrs of it
January 27, 2016 12:02PM
steve0-uk
orictosh

Chris Hills

Hi Chris

thanks for the offer, but I need a few mtrs of it

OK, What length do you need?
As my supplier can cut the belt to the length requested for £5.66 a metre.
PM me your email so I'm able to send pay-pal payment request to you, so I can get some for you.

Printer: Ormerod 2 (528.4) Duel extruder set-up with Aluminium X-Rib, RRPro Firmware v1.11-ch (2016-04-08)
January 27, 2016 03:37PM
orictosh
OK, What length do you need?
As my supplier can cut the belt to the length requested for £5.66 a metre.
PM me your email so I'm able to send pay-pal payment request to you, so I can get some for you.

Hi Chris

no worries on that i managed to find some online

thanks anyway smiling smiley
January 29, 2016 03:23PM
im looking for some 8mm smooth rods 6 x 600mm if you might have some that is not to pricey

thanks
February 03, 2016 11:41AM
Hello Jean-Marc

I have just seen this topic and have found several Ormerod2 (FIRST batch 528.0) items that I need, already listed.

Before I place my order, please can you tell me if there are any of the following still available:

Main Duet board
0.5 mm one piece nozzle
Proximity sensor (4 wire) alone ( i.e. without lead)
Revised Ormerod 2 heated bed pcb with the spade power connections as at 528.4 ( I had to upgrade to this bed following a pcb fire !! )
Heated bed bead thermistor

Also can you confirm that the 3mm PTFE tube that guides the filament into the extruder is the same as that used to line the one piece nozzle ? - and do you have any of it ?

Finally could you please confirm that the 12v 20A power supply (priced at £14.90) is the same one that was used on the 528.0 Ormerod2.
It looks the same from the pictures but I just want to check before ordering. - I have modified the power supply mounting on my machine, so the screw hole positions etc are important.

As you can see, I am keen to keep my Ormerod2 running throughout my retirement project !

Many thanks

David

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 01:53PM by dave239.
February 04, 2016 05:56AM
dave239
Hello Jean-Marc

I have just seen this topic and have found several Ormerod2 (FIRST batch 528.0) items that I need, already listed.

Before I place my order, please can you tell me if there are any of the following still available:

Main Duet board
0.5 mm one piece nozzle
Proximity sensor (4 wire) alone ( i.e. without lead)
Revised Ormerod 2 heated bed pcb with the spade power connections as at 528.4 ( I had to upgrade to this bed following a pcb fire !! )
Heated bed bead thermistor

dave239
Also can you confirm that the 3mm PTFE tube that guides the filament into the extruder is the same as that used to line the one piece nozzle ? - and do you have any of it ?

The tube that goes from the extruder drive to the hot end is 4mm PTFE when using the quick-set nozzle, supplied in the kits, it screws straight in cutting it's own thread.
The 3mm tube goes from the extruder drive back towards the filament reel.

Chris

February 04, 2016 07:04AM
Hello dave239,

I have all the parts you listed except for the heatbed PCB. Actually I do have some but their resistance is only 0.9 Ohm so they would draw too much current.

If you send me an email to jeanmarc@emaker.limited I can send you back a price for the lot.

Thanks,
Jean-Marc.

eMAKER-blue-2.png

[emaker.io]

[emaker.limited]
February 04, 2016 07:27PM
orictosh

The tube that goes from the extruder drive to the hot end is 4mm PTFE when using the quick-set nozzle, supplied in the kits, it screws straight in cutting it's own thread.

Chris

Hello Chris
Thank you for your reply.
I understand exactly what you have explained. My query is slightly more complicated as my Ormerod2 was one from the very first batch which did not have the quickset hot end.
- so I was trying to confirm that the 3mm PTFE liner, that is required for the original hot end "one piece nozzle", was indeed the same as the 3mm PTFE tube that runs from the filament reel to the extruder.
Thank you
David
February 04, 2016 07:29PM
jmgiacalone
Hello dave239,

I have all the parts you listed except for the heatbed PCB. Actually I do have some but their resistance is only 0.9 Ohm so they would draw too much current.

If you send me an email to jeanmarc@emaker.limited I can send you back a price for the lot.

Thanks,
Jean-Marc.

Hello Jean-Marc

That is very good news.
I will email you with my list in the very near future.

Thank you

David
February 05, 2016 02:53AM
dave239
orictosh

Chris

Hello Chris
Thank you for your reply.
I understand exactly what you have explained. My query is slightly more complicated as my Ormerod2 was one from the very first batch which did not have the quickset hot end.
- so I was trying to confirm that the 3mm PTFE liner, that is required for the original hot end "one piece nozzle", was indeed the same as the 3mm PTFE tube that runs from the filament reel to the extruder.
Thank you
David

Yes, I would say it's the same diameter as the one that runs from the filament reel to the extruder. I upgraded from a Single nozzle "one piece" it's thread runs it's complete length to having 2 hot-ends which use the newer quick-set nozzle; Also using this nozzle with a duet shield makes it possible to use the paste extruder that was designed before RRP Close

February 07, 2016 01:22PM
orictosh

Yes, I would say it's the same diameter as the one that runs from the filament reel to the extruder. I upgraded from a Single nozzle "one piece" it's thread runs it's complete length to having 2 hot-ends which use the newer quick-set nozzle; Also using this nozzle with a duet shield makes it possible to use the paste extruder that was designed before RRP Close

Thank you. I haven't upgraded my printer, as for my use it is not necessary. I just wanted to identify the PTFE liner in case I ever needed a spare.
Thanks for your reply
David
February 16, 2016 01:10PM
Hi Jean-Marc

are you getting any more of the 5mm tapered nut in? i am going to be doing an order very soon smiling smiley
March 15, 2016 02:36AM
Hiy,a I'm desperate to buy another fisher kit, it's proving near impossible... I don't suppose you would have a kit? I can print the parts myself, so it would only be hardware, thanks.
March 15, 2016 05:06AM
Hello Geoffro,

I am still producing Fisher kits. email/PM me your address and I can send you a quote including shipping.

Thanks,
Jean-Marc.

eMAKER-blue-2.png

[emaker.io]

[emaker.limited]
March 16, 2016 02:13AM
OMG thank you Jean-Marc, sending you a PM now!
April 01, 2016 09:32AM
Hello,

I have now setup a new site where I will continue to offer Fisher Delta kits, as well as a range of spare parts for these and other RepRap machines (follow link in my signature below).

Please feel free to take a look around and let me know if you need any parts not listed. I have various ex-RepRapPro parts in stock, and can 3D print and laser cut to order.

Thanks,
Jean-Marc.

eMAKER-blue-2.png

[emaker.io]

[emaker.limited]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login