Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PanelDue color touch screen for 3D printers just got a whole lot better!

Posted by dc42 
PanelDue color touch screen for 3D printers just got a whole lot better!
November 25, 2015 04:58PM
I am please to announce a major upgrade to PanelDue. The latest firmware release adds these features:
  • As well as the previous 4.3" and 5" displays, PanelDue now supports a whopping 7" display, which is just awesome on large 3D printers!
  • An on-screen touch keyboard allows you to enter G-code commands directly. No need to attach a PC when you want to do something that isn't on the touch screen menu!
  • Your own macro command files can now be organised into directories - so you can set up a virtually unlimited number of your own menu entries.
  • Support for up to 6 hot ends on the 5 and 7 inch displays, and 4 hot ends on the 4.3 inch display, with independent extrusion factor control on each hot end.

Here are smoe pictures of PanelDue using a 7" display.

See [miscsolutions.wordpress.com] for more pictures and info. Currently, only RepRapFirmware (which runs on on Duet, RADDS and Alligator boards) supports all the G-codes used by PanelDue, however work is in progress to support them in Smoothieware and Repetier too.

As before, you can buy just the controller board and connectors from me (and source the display yourself), or you can buy a complete kit including 4.3" display from Think3DPrint3D. I will have a web store open soon, in the mean time if you are interested in ordering the PanelDue display controller board from me, send me a PM stating what country you are in and I will quote a price including shipping. While you are about it, why not take one of my differential IR height sensors too (as used by E3D and Think3DPrint3D in their 3D printer kits) and save on shipping?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login