Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2015 new Prusa i3 hot smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
2015 new Prusa i3 hot smiley
August 11, 2015 01:09AM
Surprise!!!! HE3D-XI3 is pre-sale,MK8 Extruder,full Acrylic frame,Multi Material Support,RAMPS 1.4+Mega 2560,hurry up!!
Printing material: ABS,PLA,Wood,HIPS,flexible PLA,PA(Nylon) (only $239 free shipping)

Anonymous User
Re: 2015 new Prusa i3 hot smiley
August 14, 2015 06:29AM
If you would like to assemble such a machine, you can come here.
[www.reprap.org]
September 08, 2015 09:09AM
xi3 prusa available for sale at 3dprintersonlinestore.com
September 21, 2015 06:49PM
NOONE BUY PRINTERS FROM THESE PEOPLE!

I requested an order to be cancelled and they acknowledged it and my order was held open for an extra 3 days until it could be picked up and shipped to me by DHL causing me to have to take the printer becasue it was shipped.

HE3D also were responding to my emails until they decided to go quiet and wait it out until the iten could be picked up by DHL and then I would have to take the order.

Both these organisations are very bad and you should not do business with either one of them. If youfind a good price at either one of these places, tell one of their competitors and negotiate a better price on their printer. You will be happier in the long run.

Rick
December 18, 2015 05:15PM
I purchased one of these and assembled it with great care but find NO INSTRUCTIONS as to how to get it printing - I am an absolute newbie to 3D printing and would like to find a step by step guide on how to proceed.

I have done my best to install the software but the machine moves erratically when I try to use the manual function from the software and most attempts at moving anything just end up with the motors locking and making a horrible noise?

Does anyone know where I can find a BEGINNERS GUIDE on how to get this thing to work PLEASE!

Tony - Australia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login