Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ORMEROD v1 for Sale - READ CAREFULLY

Posted by djar 
ORMEROD v1 for Sale - READ CAREFULLY
March 01, 2015 03:32PM
I want to sell my ORMEROD v1.

I liked it very much and it was a good entry level machine with all the "pro" settings available. I learnt a lot using it, but as the duet broke, it is time to move on.

Features:
-Fully built Ormerod v1
-Wodden stable base with fixed printer (no movement possible)
-included modular Enermax PSU
-Stainless steel laser cutted bed support (worth alone 40€)
-belt tensioners for x and y
- table for laptop or tools integrated
-spring-loaded extruder
-bed leveling with nylon-nuts - so stable leveling possible. No annoying reaudjusting every print!

I exchanged the cartidge heater and the thermoresistor. Also the LM12s are pretty new.

I will include a lot of parts for it as well. (for example spare z-axis, thermoresistors, all original parts and so on)

The printer achieved some really nice results. Upon request I can make some pictures.

What is not working - the duet stopped working during a print. I dont know why, it doesn't boot up anymore. All motors were tested and they work. Also cartidge heater and heatbed work.

So replace the board or use some cheap arduino with stepper drivers and you'll have a cheap but accurate printer.

I'll dissemble the Z-axis for shipping. Also the print head. All together only some screws to fix.

I can send the printer over whole europe.

My asking price would be around 300€ including shipping in europe (DHL - tracked and insured - worth 30,99€!) - but you can pick it up here as well. It is located in the green heart of Germany.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 06:00PM by djar.
Attachments:
open | download - DSC01248.jpg (499.5 KB)
open | download - DSC01249.jpg (481.7 KB)
open | download - DSC01250.jpg (550.4 KB)
open | download - DSC01252.jpg (483.3 KB)
open | download - DSC01253.jpg (438.2 KB)
open | download - DSC01255.jpg (611 KB)
Re: ORMEROD v1 for Sale - READ CAREFULLY
March 17, 2015 12:20PM
It is on eBay Germany right now...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login