Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For sale: enormous amount of vitamins

Posted by Pointedstick 
For sale: enormous amount of vitamins
March 01, 2015 02:03PM
I used to run techpaladin.com but got out of the business and I still have a huge amount of vitamins that represent my former stock and R&D equipment. It's all for sale. I've got assembled SDRAMPS kits, hundreds of bronze bushings and linear bearings, huge amounts of GT2 belts and pulleys, a buttload of fasteners, lots of threaded and smooth rods (precision ground), a bunch of NEMA 17 and 14 motors… you name it. If it can be used to build a RepRap, it's probably in here. I also have a half-finished 3D printer of my own design that I never completed. You'll get the SCAD files along with it if you buy it. Several thousand dollars worth of stuff here, selling for well below cost.

Hobbyists and tinkerers could use this stuff as components of a dozen machines or more, and existing sellers could add to their stock very cheaply. Willing to sell bits and pieces.

Here's the whole lot:

Details:

10x Chinese-knock-off assembled SDRAMPS with GT2 pulleys and wire harnesses. Works great. This stuff cost me $1k. Take it for $500 + shipping. OUTRAGEOUS DEAL ALERT!

144 2mm GT2 belts. Closed; 1200mm long IIRC. Cost me around $500 IIRC. Take it for $250 + shipping.

2mm GT2 pulleys (Mostly 20 tooth, some 36 tooth), LM8UU bearings, bronze bushings, zillions of fasteners and washers and things. Also miscellaneous wires, and a NEMA 17 motor with a leadscrew attached. No clue what all this stuff cost me; take it all for $250 + shipping.

3 High-quality NEMA 17 motors, 1 high-torque NEMA 17 motor, 1 geated NEMA 17 motor, 4 NEMA 14 motors, 1 NEMA 8 motor (it's cute!), lots of bolts, skate bearings, hot end parts, and misc. wires and stuff. Take it for $200 + shipping.

200mm x 200mm heated build platform, springs, wires, some GT2 belts, skate bearings, fans, bags perfect for sending business orders consisting of small parts. Take it for $50 + shipping

PC power supply modified to drive RepRap electronics, 8mm precision-ground smooth rods, threaded rods. Take it for $75 + shipping

Unfinished 3D printer. Interesting compact design. Thought it would be awesome. Maybe yes, maybe no. Buy it and I'll send you all the SCAD files for the printed parts too. Good code; parameterized and well-commented. You'll like it. Yours for $250 + shipping.

I'll ship anywhere. Take it all for $1,300 with free shipping anywhere. Local pickup in Albuquerque, NM possible. Will answer any and all questions. Buy some or buy it all.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 03:01PM by Pointedstick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login