Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Electronics Kit for Mendel For Sale

Posted by kymberlyaandrus 
Electronics Kit for Mendel For Sale
April 25, 2010 01:26AM
This a complete Assembled Generation 3 Electronics Kit for RepRap for $215.00 which has:
1 Mainboard Ver 1.2
1 Extruder Controller Ver 2.2
3 Stepper Motor Controllers Ver 2.3
3 Opto-End Stops
1 USB-TTL Adapter
1 Universal 12v 5A Power Supply
1 Cable Kit

(wiki page and files)
[reprap.org]

These boards have been modified from the Makerbot version to be just for the RepRap and have been reduced in physical size.Please look at the individual posts for each to see the changes or email me for more information.

I prefer payment through PayPal. Please contact me at kymberlyaandrus(at)yahoo.com for questions, and shipping information.
I will also sell without the power supply for $191.00 and you can add more opto-end stops for 4.50 each. I am also listing laser cut parts, so lt me know if you are interested in other items.

[Edit: added link with to the wiki page with its associated files. -Sebastien]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 01:53AM by SebastienBailard.
Attachments:
open | download - electronicskit.JPG (235.4 KB)
hi. i'm from malaysia. if i want to order how long it take? and what is the shipping price?
Re: Electronics Kit for Mendel For Sale
May 10, 2010 12:40AM
Shipping is 26.90 and is 6-10 business days
May 12, 2010 02:09PM
Hi kimberly

I had bought 2 kits from you on ebay (the "Basic Laser Cut Version for RepRap Mendel Printed Parts" and "RepRap Laser cut Thick Sheet Set "). I had bought them on 1 of may and have not recived a message to confirm the shipment so i dont know is the packet on its way or not. Please tell me when i can expect my parts.

Cu Atztek
May 13, 2010 03:41PM
Do you think it would be possible for you to sell stuff from a site that's not ebay? Like reprap stores or google stores? The reason I ask is because my school is willing to pay for the components to my reprap, but they need an actual website(not ebay) to purchase from.
May 15, 2010 02:26AM
I will check and see why you have not received it. What Name is the payment listed under?
May 15, 2010 02:28AM
I am working(actually now paying someone else to finish my site) It is techzonecom.com You are welcome to keep checking it. Or I will announce on the forum when it is up
May 15, 2010 03:55AM
Hi kimberly

I think it must be Jörg May or atztek1. Because i dont know what paypal is using but the delivery adress is showing the name Jörg May.

If you have more question dont hesitate to ask.

Thank you
Cu atztek1
May 15, 2010 09:25AM
I will check and get back with you a little later today.

Thanks for the info,
Kimberly
May 16, 2010 09:07PM
I also have not received any shipment information for a "laser cut mendel set" I purchased off ebay. User name sskiff290.
May 17, 2010 04:36AM
For your information, i now see that my packet is on the way to me. It was shiped 2 weeks after purchase.
I am interested in buying an electronic kit from you. Do you still have any in stock?

Thank you,
Kris Schaefer
June 21, 2010 12:27PM
Well folks I'm still waiting for my order, from these guys. They received full payment on the first of May.
Shipment was promised for the following week. Then more excuses, and it still hadn't shipped on the 15th May.

On May 24th it still hadn't shipped (problems with the extruder!)

Another promised ship date was made on the 8th of June.

Now, unfortunatly, I've allowed it to drag on well beyond the 45 day limit required to lodge a PayPal dispute. And they are no longer answering my emails.

Be advised, keep away!
June 22, 2010 05:44PM
Okay, I'm happy now. The transaction has been completed satisfactorily.
Lane
July 09, 2010 11:22PM
Their website is amazingly empty now. Glad I didn't buy my boards from them; sounds like they are having incredible difficulties...too bad.

Following up links on the Wiki, I find most suppliers of full kits don't supply full kits and many have, uh, incomplete web sites. Given the nature of this project I do expect it to be populated by enthusiasts and not businessmen, but it's not looking very stable right now.

Sounds like a business opportunity to me. I mean, Makerbot can't be the only people who can deliver an actual product. Can they?
July 10, 2010 08:10PM
www.botmill.com to buy techzone electronics.

It seems to me like Kimberly and Lambert are overwhelmed at this point. Products are still shipping, and they're providing support (I got my laser cut parts, and my electronics, though shipping and support have been slow at times).

Be patient, I know it's hard with a project as cool as this, I'm going through that as well. I just managed to blow a stepper driver chip (no fault of TechZone, I'm sure) and am anxious about waiting up to a week for replacement.

Braden
July 23, 2010 09:35AM
My electronics arrived in the UK today! I did have a bit of a wait but I didn't doubt they would get here in the end. Can't wait to give them a try on my machine (I am upgrading from generation one PIC electronics).

Update: Programmed my main board and extruder controller today and are working fine. Will try it all together later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2010 05:52AM by greenarrow.
Chris A
July 25, 2010 02:12PM
I have an electronics kit from techzonecom.com. and I can't seem to find any wiring diagrams for these versions of the reprap electronics anywhere on wiki and techzonecom.com "how to" and "faq" comes up blank. If anyone has any wiring diagrams or if techzonecom.com people would finish the site to include instructions on how to wire their "gen3" electronics I would appreciate it.
July 26, 2010 02:26PM
Chris,
The wiring instructions are here at: [www.reprap.org]
Let me know if you can not find it

Kimberly
August 23, 2010 06:15AM
Hi kimberly,

i'm from Italy, how can i buy from you the "Assembled Generation 3 Electronics Kit for RepRap".

Francesco
September 01, 2010 01:45AM
Francesco,
Sorry I missed this. You can buy it on my website at www.techzonecom.com. I can also be reached at kymberlyaandrus(at)yahoo.com if you have more questions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login