Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MakerBot Replicator 2

Posted by MischievousOne 
MakerBot Replicator 2
October 04, 2014 01:13PM
Used MakerBot needs to go to a good home. Used but not abused and I just want to sell it since I've never really liked it much lol. Doesn't come with a box anymore so just the printer and cord is included. No upgrades etc, everything is stock.

Asking for $1200 shipped.

Payment made by google wallet only, not risking losing my money to PayPal if buyer doesn't know what he/she is buying, printers need to be calibrated carefully and none will run perfect out of box.

ADMIN EDIT: This is likely a fraudulent attempt to sell.

MischievousOne: If you feel this is in error, please contact me (or any other admin).

Please take note that having multiple accounts for the same person is not allowed on these forums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2014 06:39PM by NewPerfection.
Re: MakerBot Replicator 2
October 05, 2014 05:55PM
$1100 shipped, willing to listen to offers or trades.
October 05, 2014 06:08PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 01:55PM by gmh39.

greghoge.com

HUGE 3D PRINTER PARTS SALE!!!
October 05, 2014 06:26PM
I've reported you, baseless accusation...
October 06, 2014 02:04AM
gmh39
In case anyone is thinking of buying this, it's a scam.

can you elaborate and / or provide evidence?

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

October 06, 2014 01:55PM
Ill edit my post.

However, there have been 2 threads in the past 6 months selling a Replicator 2 where the seller refuses to use Paypal AND decreases the price after a very short amount of time (1 is not very long). I was nearly scammed in one of those threads (I paid the guy but did get my money back after jumping through some hoops) and another user was scammed on the other thread.

The OPs very different users each time but the cases were very similar to each other. I would tread cauctiously.

greghoge.com

HUGE 3D PRINTER PARTS SALE!!!
October 06, 2014 02:02PM
Yeah, while I appreciate you editing your post, you are clearly overracting to something I'm not even related to. You should probably wait for more evidence before jumping the gun and looking slightly foolish. Now I'll probably never get this sold. Thanks...
October 08, 2014 10:17AM
If anyone is even still remotely interested after his tirade, it's still available and I'm open to offers.
October 09, 2014 11:13AM
Still available.
October 13, 2014 05:25PM
Still got it smiling smiley
October 16, 2014 12:23AM
Bumping this up!
October 18, 2014 11:10PM
Well if anyone is still doubtful. I am willing to ship on half payment at least.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login