Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[SPAIN/EUROPE] OPTIMIZED 3DR-SIMPLE DELTA PRINTER FOR SALE

Posted by Funkymonk 
[SPAIN/EUROPE] OPTIMIZED 3DR-SIMPLE DELTA PRINTER FOR SALE
June 15, 2014 02:59PM
Hi.

I sell one of my Delta printers.

It's a 3DR simple-based printer, with a printing area of about 208mm tall and 185mm diameter.
The electronics are Arduino Mega - Ramps 1.4 - A4988 Stepsticks

I've made a lot of improvements to the original JohnSL's design:

-Changed from spectra line to GT2 belts and pulleys (20 teeth). I also changed the carriages and efector to have bigger arm-to-arm distance and allow to hold a manual calibration screw.

-Moved the electronics and LCD interface to the bottom for more comfortable operating.

-Added an universal filament reel holder on the top.

-Added a Wade's style extruder modified by me to allow using a MK7-style toothed gear instead of hobbed bolt, with birdnose and PTFE filament guide.

-Changed from LM8UU metallic linears bearings to PLA printed ones. A great improvement, almost noiseless and after 4 months of use, I can't notice any sign of wearing. Applying them "3in1" style lubricant once a month gives great results.

-The hotend is an Aluhotend modified by me to get smoother retractions. I replaced the original heat barrel and PTFE liner with a E3D-style heat barrier and a 2mmi.d./3mm o.d. ptfe liner.
It works better than the original Aluhotend. I also changed the nozzle (0.4mm) with another one with better perfomance (I've tested a lot of different ones).

-Added a detachable magnetic autocalibration probe. Using RichC's Marlin version gives good results, although Delta_Diagonal_Rod lenght must be manually adjusted (that version of Marlin still has some minor issues with autolevel).
Anyways, you can still use the classic manual calibration with this printer without any problem.

-One 60mm fan to cool the electronics and two 40mm centrifugal fans in the effector: one to cool the hotend and another one as layer cooler.

The printer has no heated bed because I print only PLA. Cold bed with hairspray works great.
I used this printer with layer heights from 0.05mm (only for testing) to 0.32mm with very good results.

I also include:

-A 170mm silicone round heater if you plan to add a heated bed in the future.
-A Kingston 2Gb SD card.
-A set of LMU88-compatible PLA sliders for replacement.
-All printed parts STL files.

The price: 525€ + SHIPPING (Only Spain and rest of Europe)

See it in action:
[www.youtube.com]

Photos:

Hope you like it!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2014 03:06PM by Funkymonk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login