Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MakerFarm Prusa 8" i3 3D Printer w/ power supply and extras

Posted by Robdizz 
MakerFarm Prusa 8" i3 3D Printer w/ power supply and extras
June 03, 2014 10:54PM
Up for sale is my MakerFarm Prusa 8" i3 3D Printer. I have had it for close to 6 months but probably only put a total of 10 hrs of print time on it. Here are the basic specs of the printer although the model I have does not have the V rail X axis. [www.makerfarm.com]. The build area is 8"x8"x8". Its comes equipped with the .35mm J-Head hotend which allows you to print in both ABS and PLA. Along with the printer I will include the rest of a roll of black ABS which is only half used. I am also going to include a ATX 450 watt power supply, a SD card, USB cable and two glass panes. The SD card allows you to load up print files onto the printer without having to tie up the laptop. Neither of which come with the printer if you were to buy new.) The printer is in great working order. The reason why I am selling it is because I really dont have a lot of time to play with it. Rather than have it sit around collecting dust and taking up space, why not try to pass it down to someone who will be able to utilize it. Text me for a faster response. Thanks!!

For pics click on my Craigslist link [orangecounty.craigslist.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login