Advanced

[EU] For Sale - R2C2 Starter Kit + Power Supply

Posted by fraguada 
[EU] For Sale - R2C2 Starter Kit + Power Supply
May 21, 2014 05:01AM
Item: R2C2 Starter Kit + 220W 24V Power Supply
Item description:

• R2C2 electronic board;
  • 3 opto-switches with cables - the cables, R2C2 and opto-switches have connectors with only one position to avoid mistakes;
  • Female power connectors for power input, stepper motors, extruder and heated bed;
  • USB cable with with ferrite to avoid EMI interferencies;
  • 2GBytes uSDCard that works as board internal memory;
  • Stands offs and screws.
  • Terminals for wires to avoid faulty connections
  • 220W 24V Power Supply

Item Condition: I purchased this to get into ARM electronics. The board worked very well out of the box and I put it to use right away.
The board really works amazingly, and I think this is the future for rep rap electronics. Amazing speed and capabilities. For my purposes I needed something a bit dumber than the R2C2, thus why I am selling it. I hate to see good electronics go to waste if I am not going to use them in the immediate future. I have indeed used the board and never had any issues with it. All of the documentation is very helpful. I bought this 7/16/2013. All items come in original packaging. I never used any of the heating capabilities, just used it as a motion platform driving four Nema 17 steppers.

Price: Price I paid was €328.07, kit + taxes. Shipping was a bit extra, but I will leave this off for now. I also made a laser cut acrylic case for it which I am willing to include at no extra charge. I would be willing to let it go for €300 + shipping. (Other offers will be considered)

Payment Conditions: Paypal
Location: Based in Spain, will ship to EU and potentially rest of the world.
Shipping Cost: Shipping will be calculated based on destination.
Shipping Conditions: Will ship via tracked courier.
Contact Information: Please send me a private message here to discuss further.
Re: [EU] For Sale - R2C2 Starter Kit + Power Supply
August 22, 2014 11:14AM
This is still available if anyone is interested in an Arm based printer controller!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login