Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printers for Sale - Ontario Canada

Posted by Yvan 
3D Printers for Sale - Ontario Canada
April 25, 2014 12:13AM
Right now I have a moderately used Prusa version 2 that has been upgraded in several ways. The main upgrade is a very reliable all metal Eckertech hot end that can handle PLA, ABS, Polycarbonate, PVA, HDPE, Nylon or Laywoo-d3. I've personally used it with PLA, ABS and Nylon with zero problems. It is a very good hot end.

I've also upgraded the X axis ends, and the X carriage among other things. It has a standard PCB heated build platform that has been very reliable, and with a glass plate as the work surface I've printed a good amount of ABS.

I have about 200 hundred hours of use on it, it shows no wear on the 8 mm rods or belts. I've been building and using these machines for about 3 years now and they don't wear out quickly when set up right. In any case, parts are easily found and inexpensive.

RAMPS 1.4 electronics, running Marlin firmware. I use Slic3r on my Mac, but there are more options available, and versions for Windows or Linux.

Since this is a used machine I'm flexible on the price. I also have ABS, Nylon and PLA filament samples I can add in.

I'm assuming that this machine will be sold to someone who can drive to my location, as shipping it would be a bit expensive for the buyer. I'm located along highway 401 near Trenton, Ontario. Just send a private message to get more info.

Yvan

Singularity Machine
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_1057-50%.jpg (286.8 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login