Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ErectorBot (EB1) announcement

Posted by LennyRacer 
ErectorBot (EB1) announcement
April 23, 2014 01:33AM
Well folks as they say. Necessity is the mother of all invention. Yes its true a 20 foot ErectorBot. The name says alot about this one. We needed a machine that was fast enough and LARGE enough to make useful amongst our processes as well as add a few new. We are developers of high end composites and tooling. Most cases this requires hand modeling and a touch of CNC machining. In addition we find ourselves building unique chassis, fixtures etc. You guessed it. I have been a prototype developer for the last 35 years. I will keep it simple as this post in not about me. But I have developed everything from a few well known supercars,production vehicles, simulators, alternate energy etc. LOL I AM that modeler I JUST FIRED.

I am happy to announce we are now out of the prototype phase with our Erectorbot and are proud to say these will be made for other shops that want to advance the possibilities as we have.
We have currently tested this guy as a CNC, Plasma Cutter, 3D printer and are doing trials on welding (flat plain) ,even painting.

This is one "Fast" and robust machine. Its design allows one to switch between jobs seamlessly. As a gantry system we have released ourselves from traditional constraints as model size increases. We have a modular heated bed system that is very efficient. This machine is "The one Stop Model Bot".

You will be able to find this one soon at ErectorBot.com
Thanks for reading enjoy,

LennyRacer
ErectorBot.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2014 01:35AM by LennyRacer.
Attachments:
open | download - EB.jpg (81.9 KB)
Re: ErectorBot (EB1) announcement
April 23, 2014 04:11AM
What on earth is that?

April 23, 2014 04:30AM
LOL,,,Yep,, this is the way we used to build them,,..See way before a couple guys got the bright idea to start slinging the "bed / Y Axis" around. smiling smiley God Bless their hearts,,, But ok now its time to build some real parts. Ones that don't fit on my desk. Like cars, as automotive designers we really needed this. And were certain others would like a turn key solution to this task.
Its what a big one that actually works looks like smiling smiley,,,,,, The Future!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2014 04:30AM by LennyRacer.
April 23, 2014 05:23PM
I don't trust any vendor that uses 'LOL' in their messages.

(It's just part of my advice to you, if you want to be taken seriously.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2014 05:24PM by Ohmarinus.
April 24, 2014 06:39AM
Personally I was being polite in response to some rude comments. Its obvious that I have ruffled someones feathers here and wont bother sharing much as I can see how unprofessional this site is going to go. Being human is a habit I dont intend to loose. After 40+ years on this planet wont be changing that anytime soon.

www.ErectorBot.com
"The one stop model bot"
April 24, 2014 06:41AM
As a matter of fact If this is the respect you folks give new members Ill be leaving...

www.ErectorBot.com
"The one stop model bot"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login