Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

-=( Aluhotend $38 [twin/bulk packs now available] - free shipping )=-

Posted by thejollygrimreaper 
-=( Aluhotend $38 [twin/bulk packs now available] - free shipping )=-
March 13, 2014 12:57AM
"AluhotendV5B"

The AluhotendV5B-1.75mm/3mm is built on the V4 Aluhotend, designed for general use high resolution printing with PLA , ABS and NYLON, The nozzle size is 0.4mm, the hotend comes assembled and ready for use at temperatures up to 245c. It features a PTFE liner for a high degree of reliability ,This hotend requires a fan blowing on the heatsink for proper operation just like every other hotend.

youtube video

single: $38 - freeshipping
twin: $66 - freeshipping
5pack: $135 - $10 shipping
10pack: $270 - $10 shipping

tracking will be provided on the 5 and 10 packs however this is highly dependent on the destination

*price is for bare hotend

contact me via pm
email: thejollygrimreaper@gmail.com
irc: #reprap

wiki link : Aluhotend wiki page
ebay:ebay link

*shipping is via standard Airmail and does not include a tracking number or insurance certain countries maybe excluded due to past trouble with unreliable mail delivery, if you aren't confident in your local mail service use the "pack and send" or "registered post" options available when you make your purchase,

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 09:11PM by thejollygrimreaper.

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

Re: -=( Aluhotend $38 - free shipping )=-
March 23, 2014 03:41AM
-=( bump )=-

Prewired version of the V5A available here ebay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 03:42AM by thejollygrimreaper.

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

March 24, 2014 01:29PM
I have already bought three of them and they work great thumbs upthumbs up
April 12, 2014 09:59AM
bump

April 14, 2014 12:22PM
Is there a bowden version available?
April 14, 2014 03:56PM
milt
Is there a bowden version available?

I normally do them on request based on what ever size push-fit connection is on hand and the size of the filament/bowden tube to be used,

April 25, 2014 07:24PM
bump

June 12, 2014 04:07AM
I've been using version 5a of this hot end for about 6 months flawlessly. Love it, best hotend I've had. As of today however my nozzle seized up and I can't seem to get it clear. My question is, will the new nozzle on the 5b mount to to my hot end?? Is the thread pitch/size the same?

Also, Milt, I've been using this hotend as is in a bowden setup. I printed off an adapter to mount the tube to the hotend.
June 13, 2014 12:05AM
yes the replacement nozzles i have on the website will fit it, the thread is an M6 thread and is the same across all my hotends,

http://3d-industries.myshopify.com/collections/prusa-spares/products/4mmid-0-3mm-nozzle

Re: -=( Aluhotend $38 [twin/bulk packs now available] - free shipping )=-
June 24, 2014 09:12PM
bump

Re: -=( Aluhotend $38 [twin/bulk packs now available] - free shipping )=-
July 12, 2014 03:04PM
bump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login