Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[SELL] |EU+INTL] SLA PRINTER - PRYNTECH KIT

Posted by weirdgod 
[SELL] |EU+INTL] SLA PRINTER - PRYNTECH KIT
March 03, 2014 02:28AM
Hi guys.

Due to lack of time to complete the printer, I am selling a complete Pryntech kit with extra upgrades.

This is a complete Pryntech printer KIT, as Justin is selling here (http://pryntech.com/?product=opensl-1-0-3d-printer). The frame is put together, also all electronics are wired up, firmware is loaded into the openSL board. I also managed to connect printer via usb cable to pronterface, and guide the laser spot around the printing surface. There is still some work to do: the laser is not calibrated completely, gyros are not calibrated, I have no clue how to slice for openSL printers (haven’t started with software beyond pronterface)...

Few months ago Justin started changing some components for better performance (changed openSL board to lasershark board+ changed to new more powerful TTL laser, which requires external 24v power supply)... I also have two of these new components for the OpenSL v2 project (the TTL laser and external 24V PSU for it), but what is still missing is the openshark board, so you might consider getting it.

Anyway, I bought this printer for my company, so if you are within EU I can issue an invoice to your company (so you put it in your expenses). Price is 800 eur (1100 usd). Shipping to EU is flat 50 eur, for shipping abroad contact me for quote. Photos available on request.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Weirdgod [at] gmail [dot] com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login