Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PCB's

Posted by Matthew 
Matthew
PCB's
November 30, 2009 03:13AM
Who is looking for PCB's in Europe (particularly the Benelux area)? I'm trying to get some made up, but it's obviously cheaper if I order more, but I only need a few. I don't really want to have to ship them in from the US and Makerbot is out of stock anyway.

So, any interest? If there is enough interest, I'll get a quote of the gen3 PCB's and see what we can get.
Re: PCB's
November 30, 2009 04:13AM
If Germany also is okay for you then I would be very interested...
Just contact me if you do know more...
Thanks
Thomas
Matthew
December 01, 2009 05:01AM
I got a quote here in belgium for about 12 euro for the motherboard V1.2, as an example. If I order 50, I can get the price down to about 10 Euro per board. That is, unfortanetly still considerably more than from the US, but maybe with shipping being cheaper within Europe, it could work out better.

@Treichel: Germany should be fine, how many of what would you need? Do you just need the boards or components too, because I'm looking to try to get better prices there too by bulk ordering. I'm basically thinking of Gen3 stuff because that's what I want to use personally.
December 02, 2009 04:01PM
I need (at least) one set of PCBs for building my own RepRap machine. If you want to increase the number of orders then maybe I can take a few more that I then try to redistribute in Germany, The Gen3 stuff is just fine winking smiley If you are looking for components, too, then this would also be fine for me,

Thomas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login