Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[US] PRUSA MENDEL I2 Assembled

Posted by jpan 
[US] PRUSA MENDEL I2 Assembled
February 01, 2014 09:27PM
Fully fuctional. used.
-
80mm fan (using it right now and works great.)
Heat bed (never used since the power supply cannot actually drive it.)
Power supply- not able to drive the heat bed but working great otherwise. I don't like the smell of ABS when it's heated so I got a small one.
RAMPS 1.4 electronics.
2 Z Rod Constraints (another 2's printed part is broken, I'll still send the bearing)
-
I will also include 1kg of white PLA and a little bit of red PLA. 3mm, matching the hotend. And as I was planing to make it dual extruding, I also printed another wade's extruder and got a hobbed bolt an some other hardwares. The glass print bed is broken but I taped it and used it all along (it's 2 months from it's broken now.)
-
Including everything you need to start printing
-
Ask me here for picture if you want. I will pack it either fully assembled or apart if you don't want any part broken. I will send a pic of the package before I ship. If you think that will be secure enough then I'll ship. Therefore I won't take any responsibility for breaking during shipping.
-
Pick shipping method. Ship to US only. Paypal only
-
I will ask for $450+shipping (around $20 if UPS Ground)
-

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2014 10:01PM by jpan.
Re: [US] PRUSA MENDEL I2 Assembled
February 05, 2014 12:41PM
OK, no one's engaged... I'll drop the price. PM me to offer.
April 05, 2014 10:49AM
Update:
It's now upgraded to dual extruding. The upgrade cost me $130. All metal MK8.
I found that Z Rod Constraints is not helpful at all. I got another mod that solved Z-WOBBLE perfectly. See the heart gears that I just printed:

About 2 lbs of filament will be included.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2014 10:54AM by jpan.
April 06, 2014 08:32PM
Forget about dual extruding. I just disassembled one of the extruders since the firmware didn't do a good job controlling two extruders at the same time. It did with a single extruder though.
Still MK8 all metal extruder.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login