Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Delta-Pi Experimental Kit for Sale

Posted by runninfarmer 
Delta-Pi Experimental Kit for Sale
January 19, 2014 07:54PM
I have a delta-pi for sale on ebay here: [www.ebay.com]

The printed parts are a mix of colors. No hotend, electronics, or power supply are included. Everything else to build one is included, with a 76 oz-in stepper for the extruder. It was an experimental prototype of Mike's design that I built and now I'm moving onto another design. It will need some tweaking and probably new boards laser cut for it, since my hand drafting may have been a little off.

Thanks for looking
Re: Delta-Pi Experimental Kit for Sale
January 21, 2014 12:53AM
Damn... I was looking for just the printed parts so I can experiment with the Delta Pi design.
Oh well let me know if you'd like to sell just the printed parts (plus the diagonal rods). I'm located in Australia.

Good luck with the sale mate!
January 21, 2014 10:40AM
Thanks! I will let you know if I decide to sell the printed parts alone, along with SS fasteners. I'm hoping to get a Hadron Ord bot going and if that prints well, I'll start printing out Delta-pi printed parts kits to sell in a month or so. I'll check out what the shipping will be from the US to AUS.
January 24, 2014 09:46PM
I have updated my ad and now I'm just selling the stainless steel towers, with the printed parts and 304 SS hardware. Also comes with 10"x10" aluminum build plate. Here's the link: [cgi.ebay.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login