Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mendel Parts providers please join this list

Posted by lineofdraw 
Mendel Parts providers please join this list
November 03, 2009 03:25PM
To everyone who wants to build a Mendel and everyone who can create the parts we need- I started this post as a resource for us all.

If you have the ability to make Mendel parts then please add your name or your business name to this post also, a link to your website ( where we can see pictures?) and and your preferred contact information. Please tell us what sort of parts you can make, your price and preferred method of payment.

If we all cooperate there will be thousands of Mendals across the globe!
Benbo
Re: Mendel Parts providers please join this list
November 05, 2009 06:58PM
I need some. Please post again if you can provide a ready to run kit to somewhere in NJ. I can pay whatever seems reasonable to the maker. How much would a Mendel Cost? If I can start making stuff, I can make Mendels too...
First off... Hi!

Im living in Miami Florida, and between myself and my school program, a few of us are VERY interested in attempting to make a reprap. If possible I would like to avoid purchasing the full blown kit but is there anyone out there willing to make the reprapable parts? I can pay you for them, and of course cover shipping. It would make you some money, save me some money, and get a new mendle under way. I would really appreciate any help I can get. Affordable prototyping blows my mind, and would just be so cool. Please let me know if you can help, here or at pfuschendennarr@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login