Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] High quality filament $19/kg from PushPlastic

Posted by nbooth 
[USA] High quality filament $19/kg from PushPlastic
January 08, 2014 04:50PM
Manufactured in the USA with 100% virgin materials and laser micrometer measurement systems, Push Plastic has the most affordable and highest quality filament around.

PushPlastic

All materials, sizes, and colors are for sale at $19/kg
Re: [USA] High quality filament $19/kg from PushPlastic
February 03, 2014 11:16PM
I've placed three orders with pushplastic so far, and will likely be ordering more in the near future. The price went up to $28 or $29 shipped, but that ends up being about $19 in their pocket and about $10 in the Postal Services's pocket (well $10.66 USPS Priority Mail for my last order, according to the shipping label), so I don't feel indignant about the price going up, at all, they're just including shipping up-front.

I was using the imported "justpla" brand filament before PushPlastics, their white and black were pretty bad quality. Clogs, filament diamater changes, oily residue, bad smell, ugly parts, etc. I'm paying about the same for the pushplastics stuff, and my parts have looked great so far. They're not paying me a penny but I can't not support them for having a cheap quality product, which they claim to be made in the USA.
February 04, 2014 10:38AM
FlyingLotus1983
I've placed three orders with pushplastic so far, and will likely be ordering more in the near future. The price went up to $28 or $29 shipped, but that ends up being about $19 in their pocket and about $10 in the Postal Services's pocket (well $10.66 USPS Priority Mail for my last order, according to the shipping label), so I don't feel indignant about the price going up, at all, they're just including shipping up-front.

I was using the imported "justpla" brand filament before PushPlastics, their white and black were pretty bad quality. Clogs, filament diamater changes, oily residue, bad smell, ugly parts, etc. I'm paying about the same for the pushplastics stuff, and my parts have looked great so far. They're not paying me a penny but I can't not support them for having a cheap quality product, which they claim to be made in the USA.

Thank you for your business! And also for breaking down the costs with shipping. Glad to hear our filament is working out well.

"which they claim to be made in the USA" -We are making the filament in house here in Springdale, Arkansas!
March 05, 2014 01:20PM
I have no affiliation with pushplastic but I did purchase 3 rolls, I have printed from 2 and not a single issue no clogs, consistent diameter no smell pla 1.75 all on my 1st 3d printer ever so it even worked for a newbie I think it is good and will purchase from them again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login