Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is anyone willing to make extruder parts?

Posted by Adam.m.Nelson 
Is anyone willing to make extruder parts?
September 30, 2009 03:47PM
Is anyone willing to make up extruder parts on their machine?

It seems another guy is selling an excellent machined parts kit, only leaving the plastic bits to find.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Is anyone willing to make extruder parts?
September 30, 2009 03:56PM
Sorry put this in the wrong section.
October 13, 2009 02:44PM
www.makerbot.com sells a complete extruder that works for the reprap for $125 US...
October 14, 2009 03:41PM
Yeah, They are out of stock, and have been for a month or so now. I emailed them to see how long they thought they would be. They are currently building up CupCake CNC's and don't know when they will be getting more extruder's in sad smiley

Thanks for the reply though.
November 02, 2009 09:52AM
Hello,

Last year, I made the machined parts. If there is enough interest, I will be willing to do so again. It appears that the only parts required, for the extruder 2.0 version are the heater barrel/nozzle combination and the PTFE?

Also, if there is enough interest, I could make the plastic extruder parts. However, this would require some research, on my part, and possibly the aquisition or creation of some more tooling.

Regards,

Brian
Hi,
If you're still need the plastic parts for an extruder, I could probably print the parts for this extruder.
November 03, 2009 05:27PM
Any extruder will work for now! If you're still willing to print the plastic parts please let me know how much and a tentative time line.
Thanks!!! smiling smileysmiling smiley
I'm in the process of printing the parts right now, and I should finish printing them by thursday or friday. Where are you located, so I can give you a quote on shipping.

As for the cost, how does 25 dollars sound?
November 03, 2009 07:59PM
Yeah that works, we are in London Ontario Canada postal code N6C 5B6
Shipping to Canada will cost about 11 dollars.
November 05, 2009 04:16PM
Awesome, I am just talking with my partner to see how we are going to do this. Thanks a bunch for the print off!!
Alright, I've finished printing all the parts except for the dino supports. I should be able to ship them out on Monday.
I would like to purchase the needed printed parts to assemble Mandel. Please let drop me a message letting me know the cost of parts and shipping to Chicago, IL.
November 06, 2009 10:11PM
excellent,

can you send me an email to adamnova@sympatico.ca so we can finalize things?
November 09, 2009 11:35AM
This is Joseph Roberts from above again. Here is contact info for anyone selling parts. enlijoe@gmail.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login