Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RIPRAP machine

Posted by MovieMaker 
RIPRAP machine
September 27, 2009 06:43PM
I am very confused. I am on a fixed income, but I sure would like to have one of these babies. I need to know EXACTLY what is this going to cost? and where can I get either an assembled model or a complete kit. Also, how much does the plastic Guey stuff that it prints with cost?

Maybe I cannot afford any of it. But, I would like to find out. I like to build robots and this looks like a good machine to have for that.

Thanks in Advance for your comments.
Re: RIPRAP machine
October 05, 2009 07:30AM
bitsfrombytes.com has a complete kit for 750 GB pounds, there are several other kits and assembled models, AFAIK most of them about the same price range.
Materials depend on both the type of material, the quantity you buy and shipping/handling cost, count on at least 35 GB pounds to be on the safe side.

But if you like to build robots you should be able to create your own at a bargain. Perhaps you already own a suitable microcontroller board. All source codes are open source so you should be able to rewrite them to whatever you want. The second hand market is flooded with stepper/servo motors.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login