Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printers-Nothing Is Impossible

Posted by LXMaker 
3D Printers-Nothing Is Impossible
December 02, 2013 02:04AM
  LXMaker 3D printers was most popular online sales recently.Such a quasi-industrial 3D printer can own such a sales situation, what the main reason is it? I think that it is was price, performance and it can meet the various needs of consumers.

LXMaker 3D printer is a machine that support PLA filament perfectly. In addition, it is supporting ABS,PLA and PVA three months after efforts of engineers in 3 months. The most important is that the price of the printer has not improved.It was only about 4,000 yuan. This is not easy that a quasi-industrial-grade 3D printer own such a friendly price.
  So, which demand can meet this 3D printer? In my opinion, it is mainly able to produce small crafts such as mobile phone shell samples and rapid prototyping of items. The workpiece of LXMaker 3D printers move along Z-axis only when printing high-precision objects. It ensured both the accuracy of the print and the quality of the workpiece so that prevent deformation during the move. The actual measurement accuracy was up to 0.02 mm. Because LXMaker believed to have such a high precision, which makes LXMaker 3D printers become one of the top-selling similar products. And compared with the traditional process,using LXMaker produce small items can shorten the product development cycle, improve productivity and reduce production costs greatly. Because of this, LXMaker became the target product that consumer selected in numerous 3D printers.

In addition to making small crafts, but it can also produce a wide range of model toys. Many buyers of LXMaker 3D printer are some children's parents, they hope to make toys for the children in person by buying 3d printers. As I know,it could produce toys, including model cars, humanoid models and so on. Long letter made The toys that LXMaker make were very realistic and vivid from the appearance and shape.And the process of production is simple.What’s more.It is easy to understand. And it need a very short time to complete.
   The most practical uses of LXMaker 3D printer for consumers would be household items and kitchen utensils made. Household items including lamps, locks and handles a class of goods; kitchen appliances mainly include garlic presses, measuring spoon, and various containers. The main concern for consumers is quality, including airtight container (whether leak) and load-bearing capacity of items. From the author experience point of view, this concern is not absolutely necessary.I use the spoon that I make poured into a certain amount of water.It does not occur any leakage. Moreover,handle products don’t appear fracture when it lift heavy objects.

In summary, as a quasi-industrial printer,LXMaker 3D printer can really meet the basic needs of individual consumers, and their engineers are still in the further development of more features of this product.I believe that consumers will be able to use LXMaker 3D printer to produce more products.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login