Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] Black Friday ColorFabb PLA/PHA sample packs and discounted filament

Posted by PrintedSolid 
[USA] Black Friday ColorFabb PLA/PHA sample packs and discounted filament
November 28, 2013 12:41PM
Black Friday promotion on printedsolid.com. This is a great chance to try out some new materials without spending much. Sale prices will kick in at midnight eastern time.

As I've posted here previously, I resell colorFabb filament in the US. colorFabb makes a few different materials, all of which can be printed on blue tape, hairspray, gluestick, or whatever you normally use with no heated build plate required.

PLA/PHA is a toughened PLA. It feels pretty similar to PLA, but will flex further prior to breaking.
XT is a transparent amorphous copolyester. The clarity at a single layer is pretty cool. It is much more flexible than PLA. At 50% elongation to break, it is much more similar to ABS. Layer adhesion is great AND, it can be vapor polished with acetone (although the results is slightly different than ABS).
Focus on quality is huge with colorFabb. Filament diameters are guaranteed to be held to +/-0.05mm, but are typically tighter than that.

Here are the specials that will be running tomorrow.
Sample packs: 3 colors minimum with a total combined weight of at lease 120grams. Normally $9 (with free shipping), Black Friday price of $5 with free shipping. I'll also take requests to toss in a sample of woodfill and XT, but quantities of those two materials will be limited.
All spools of PLA/PHA and XT will be 10% off.

Here are some blog posts about the material:
[www.printedsolid.com]
[www.printedsolid.com]
[www.printedsolid.com]

If you're out of the US and want to try this material out, find your local reseller here:
[colorfabb.com]

Matthew Gorton
US Reseller for colorFabb filaments
3D Printing and Design services
[www.printedsolid.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login