Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Black Friday Super Sale! 2013

Posted by eckertech 
November 27, 2013 12:01AM

Thurs. Nov. 28th to Cyber Monday Dec. 2nd 2013

Owning a personal 3D printer has never been easier or more affordable.
Save a whopping 20% off ecksbot DIY kits, fully assembled machines.
That’s a massive savings of $150 – $200 !!
Save up to 50% on other products including ABS Plastic filament, Mendel & Prusa Plastic Parts kits, Stepper Motors, Power Supplies, Kapton Tape and much more!

Please note we have a new phone number!
1-855-737-7279 or 289-479-5646
Visit our website www.eckertech.com

[www.eckertech.com]
[blog.eckertech.com]
[forum.eckertech.com]
Attachments:
open | download - blackfriday-banner1.jpg (78.8 KB)
open | download - blackfriday4.jpg (70.1 KB)
Re: Black Friday Super Sale! 2013
November 30, 2013 10:48AM
We are proud to announce the release of the ecksbot 2014 model.

Available now at a special introductory Black Friday sale price.

www.eckertech.com

The ecksbot 2014 is the next generation of our ecksbot 3D printer line. Built on EckerTech innovations the ecksbot 2014 model is stronger, sturdier, has a much cleaner look and outperforms the competition on all of the major print metrics.

Highlights:

• The entire machine is now stronger with “beefier” plastic parts. Which enables the ecksbot to print much faster than its predecessor. Initial torture tests have the ecksbot 2014 printing at 125mm/s, acceleration at 9000 and a high “jerk” setting. Creating an almost 100% increase in print speed (50% decrease in print time)
  • Each machine is now available in 2 colours (1 major colour, 1 minor colour). Customers can now pick which colours they prefer.
    NOTE: Black Friday Sale is limited to Red as the major colour and Black as the minor colour. As seen in picture above.
  • Z Motors are now on the bottom of the machine
  • Wiring has been dramatically cleaned up. Terminal block connectors are now hidden underneath the ecksbot.
  • The Ramp electronics now has a cover and built in cooling fan.
  • The Power supply leads are now covered and a plug with fuse and switch are built in.
  • The Y bar clamps now have a built in adjustment bolt to allow for minor up and down adjustments of the Y smooth rods.
  • We’ve added a cooling fan for prints that need extra cooling while printing
  • Eliminated the friction fit linear bearing holder, we now use a bolt and “wedge” system
  • The only zip ties required are for the new spiral wrap holders. All other zip ties have been eliminated for a much cleaner look and feel.

[www.eckertech.com]
[blog.eckertech.com]
[forum.eckertech.com]
February 19, 2014 09:45AM
Beware no tracking, bad return policies, slow responses from staff. Selling items not in stock.
February 20, 2014 11:46AM
Just to clear up the comment from hellorous. He ordered a Mendel Hot End on Saturday. We are closed on the weekends and the Monday was a holiday here in Canada. Our website specifically says, on the Shipping page, that we try and get orders out within 3 business days unless otherwise specified in the product description. The hot end was ready to ship Wednesday afternoon which is 1.5 days sooner than the 3 business days specified on the website. After receiving abusive, threating and down right rude emails from this person we refunded the entire order on Wednesday afternoon.

As for not providing a tracking number on the previous order made on eBay you purchased Canada Post Air Mail which does not come with a tracking number. If you have a problem with the way Canada Post does business please take it up with them. Also, please return this item as soon as you receive and I will refund that as well.

I understand that it is now your goal in life to spread bad rumors/propaganda about our company. You've got your money back and will get your money back on the eBay order even though we fulfilled all of our obligations to you, leave us alone.
March 21, 2014 08:17PM
Hi all, I would like to "go to bat" for eckertech. I bought a 2013 model ecksbot about a year ago and have had very good service from them. In fact, I am building a second ecksbot and will be building a 2014 version as soon as the files are released. There were a couple minor problems with the original kit, but the crew there made them right as soon as I brought it to thier attention. I have had nothing but good service and polite replies anytime I had a question. I highly reccommend this company. Thanks eckertech!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login