Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Machined Parts?

Posted by racingguy2 
Machined Parts?
June 30, 2009 08:54AM
Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 01:34PM by racingguy2.
Re: Anybody need Machined Parts cheap?
October 13, 2009 02:34PM
Looking for the printed parts for the Darwin and am in Canada. Would you be able to do them for me and how much? You can email me at swifter1@yahoo.com.

Thanks

T&D
October 13, 2009 02:42PM
After looking into this deeper for several people, because of the complexity, the price to machine these is highly impractical, even just charging time and material it ends up being over $600 US. (another sales pitch for 3D printing!)I almost have my first machine done though, and will be printing sets of parts for time and material then!
October 13, 2009 02:51PM
Ok and thanks for letting me know. Who knew it would be so expensive.
October 13, 2009 07:40PM
When you get yours completed, can you add my name to get printed parts. Very much appreciated.

T&D
I would love a set of parts for Mendel. I am happy to pay shipping. Would you accept PayPal? kd5jos@gmail.com
October 21, 2009 07:21PM
I'd be interested in buying printed parts for the mendel, been looking everywhere to source them. Would be the full set of printed parts.
Only possible problem would be that I live in the UK, so the postage for me would be higher.
Please drop me an e-mail at amiller112@hotmail.co.uk with a price if you can do it, thanks.
For payment would you accept paypal?
I'd LOVE a set in the states at a reasonable cost.
Any Ideas on price?

Shoot me an email andre@psjuneau.com
hello i talked to before about some head work can you get back with me thanks.jim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login