Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for reprap in michigan

Posted by tcoy 
Looking for reprap in michigan
April 10, 2009 04:52PM
I am hoping to build a reprap is there one or sale in Michigan? or one that can be visited?
Re: Looking for reprap in michigan
April 11, 2009 10:13PM
There's nothin. I've been lookin forever. I think the best bet is just a repstrap.

-Matt
May 11, 2009 04:20PM
Where are you guys at? I live in Ann Arbor and I've been trying to build a Reprap for about a year. It is fully assembled, but not fully working. There are just a bunch of bugs to work out. Maybe we can collaborate to get a working reprap and print off a few sets.
Anonymous User
June 27, 2009 04:43PM
i am not far from Ann arbor, live in Indiana i would like to build a machine and would like to get with you on parts and any technical issues you encountered. let me know if you are interested.
June 28, 2009 01:25PM
Did you guys check the Reprap Map? It lists 3 people in Michigan (which may be you guys for all I know). [maps.google.com]

And from that map, you can get to the Detroit Reprap Builders blog: [detroitreprap.blogspot.com]

And if you're willing to drive the 3 hours to Dayton, OH or the 4 hours to Chicago, it opens up a world of possibilities.

Good luck!
July 02, 2009 01:36PM
I think I will be printing parts by the end of the month. I plan to print a complete set of replacements and then rebuild my machine, since a lot of the parts, which I made from MDF, are not holding out well. I doubt the rebuild will take long since it will be my second build and with higher quality parts. With all that said, I might be able to turn out an extra set of parts by the end of the August.
I live in Ann Arbor and would love to get started with my very own reprap. let me know when you get one up and running, and I'll gladly have a clone to help others.
July 16, 2009 11:46PM
A few people of created a RepRap-Michigan group. [groups.google.com]

They are planning a get together to start building a bunch of repraps next weekend. I'll be going up there. I can give you a ride if you would like to participate.
I have a cnc mill and am looking to add an extruder head, I can mill some parts for a reprap in exchange. I would be happy to mill parts if it was knows which were needed. I am located in Coleman, but willing to drive to get together.
August 04, 2009 04:32PM
Check out the reprap-michigan group. They are meeting on Saturday the 8th on the North side of Detroit.

[groups.google.com]
[groups.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login