Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for RepRap in Washington State, Tacoma-Seattle

Posted by cheeswiz 
Looking for RepRap in Washington State, Tacoma-Seattle
January 23, 2009 09:57PM
EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize that this was the For Sale Forum when i posed it, so I Put it in the Wanted Forum.

Hey All, im looking for the printed Parts and Electrical parts in Seattle or Tacoma Washington.

If you have the Printed Parts easily available i would love to get them most of all.

If you have the electrical I would like to get them as well, however i can build them my self.

so please reply or PM me if you have either the electrical or Printed/Laser cut parts. please include your price, or what you would like in a trade.

Thank You,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 10:04PM by cheeswiz.
Re: Looking for RepRap in Washington State, Tacoma-Seattle
April 06, 2009 01:33PM
Hey Cheeswiz, Since you're in the Seattle area, you should try to make it to a Seattle Robotics Society meeting. There are several people working on RepRaps, including myself (though I'm just getting started). I don't think anyone has successfully printed yet, but that should happen any month now. The meetings are a great place to get help with any problems you have. The meetings are on the third Saturday of the month, from 10am to Noon, and are help in Renton. For details, see the website.

[www.seattlerobotics.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login