Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Warning, Indonesia scam

Posted by sascham 
Warning, Indonesia scam
April 14, 2013 11:28AM
Hi,

As most people, I was looking to find a cheap source for 3d printer DIY sets.
By accident I found 2 companies in Indonesia that offer 3d printers for 40% of the normal price
Julianus Herman
Indonesia Truly Printer Inc
Indonesia
&
alan ginandjar
PT ANUGRAH JAYA
Indonesia

I was close to order but they only was for wire transfer, no paypal .
I ask them for documents about their companies (company registration etc) but both companies did not replied and only ask me to transfer the funds.
As I'm based in Thailand already for a while, i had some friends in Indonesia, I ask them to checkout the companies in Jakarta, both companies did not exist under the address they claimed and nobody picked up the phone.

Just an warning to the community

Cheers
Jans
Re: Warning, Indonesia scam
April 30, 2013 11:47PM
Thank you for the information. I was dealing with Julianus Herman and had an uneasy feeling the whole time since he only wanted T/T.
When I asked for an escrow payment via alibaba.com this is what he finally said.:

"
Thanks for your message Sir
As long as we follow the demand of our customers, other customers prefer to use payment methods through inter-bank, because it is considered to be safe, effective, and fast.

If you do not agree to use the Bank, please find another supplier.

Look forward to hear from you soon
Kindly Regards
Sales

"

Thank you for your findings. This has confirmed my suspicion .

Be good !smiling smiley Cheers!
thumbs downRe: Warning, Indonesia scam
May 12, 2013 03:49AM
I am not agree with your comment, we are Printer store in indonesia, we accepting safe payment way... PT. DIVIA
you just need more selective. I do not want people judge all the indonesia store is fake.
May 12, 2013 09:15AM
Dear Braku,

I had a friend looking for your company, the address did is not real, no company under your address.
But I take your point, if you can provide me with the real address, I will ask my friend to come over and check out your company, if your company is real, I will be happy to
state this here different.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Sascha
May 12, 2013 12:31PM
Jl. abdul muis no.29, surabaya, Propinsi Jawa Timur, Indonesia
that is our company address.

Please check in Surabaya City.
Not in Jakarta city... you will not this address in jakarta city..
but in surabaya city yes....

If you need to find our store please come and tell your friend to come.
In surabaya okee...
i will be waiting for your friend.
if your friend come, i will take him to eat our favourite food "rawon rice" smileys with beersmileys with beer
i will pay the food for him.. no problem.>grinning smiley<
May 25, 2013 04:00AM
Dear Braku

I checked your address in google maps but the street was not found...

@ Sascha: any news from your side? did your friend really find this store or is this another scam?

Reg.
Steve
May 28, 2013 01:24PM
I am so sorry, i do not know how to convince you again.
www.diviapt.com
May 28, 2013 11:12PM
Hi Steve,

As he is not in Jarkarta, I'm not sure when my friend will have time to go there.

What I would suggest braku is to update your website with your own pictures of printers that actually come from your shop, not random pictures that you find in google image search.
Also introduction videos as many websites that sell printer do on how to assemble etc

@braku do you have customers from the US as reference, I guess this would also ease people mind

Sascha
November 08, 2013 12:56AM
Dear Braku,

Can you update your phone number please.
November 29, 2013 10:00PM
Hi Stargate - better you forget this thing.. First the company is not even in Indonesia. I'm Indonesian and I'm selling 3D Printer - I know who is selling and who is scam.
not only Indonesia - many company even in Japan or US is scam.
Why this is scam?
1. PT Anugrah Jaya *(Bla bla bla) doesn't exist - I can ensure that. If he is part of BIG COMPANY and same with this PT Anugrah Jaya is Public Listing in Indonesia Stock Market.
There's no such thing they are selling undervalue Product.
[www.hktdc.com]
2. Makerbot only USD1,300 - even with china 3D Printer Product we cannot sell undervalue (Below USD1,700.- in Indonesia due to tax import, etc.
3. PT DIVIA - based on Website the address is Jl. Kutai Surabaya City, Indonesia (Abdul Muis) No. 29 and My search of Foursquare: Desa Cafe Masakan Asli Suroboyo Jl. Kutai 29 - How come BIG Company occupied small CAFE as their OFFICE - smiling smiley - and Offering RAWON - in surabaya only priced USD3 a bowl. winking smiley
4. And based on picture of DIVIA Store - The motorcycle plate start with 2 letter (maybe BG - Sumatra) - Surabaya is plate code L - WOW so FAR. It's laussy Shop selling only canon printer, paper and cheap office stuff - I don't think so this guys experience with Printer 3D Product and Technology,

YES this guys is SCAM - but not Indonesian.

Easy - If this guys have stock in Surabaya - ask to deliver to me COD. as price USD1,300 - I will pay in cash in rupiah. I think this guy won't even bother me. smiling smiley
In Indonesia market - MAKERBOT Rep2 selling about USD3,000 due to Import Tax - Delivery and other charges.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2013 10:18PM by IP3D.
January 31, 2014 06:28PM
Dear IP3D,
Hi,
Your explanations are easy to understand, that's great
I have got scammed one of these Indonesian guys , also They are working like a gang, now I am contacting with them from different mail and like I am from Portugal , and USA
Can you check for me these companies are real or fake

1-PT. Univertalindo Machine : add : Jalan Mayor Dasuki No:136 , Bandung 40133 , West Java , Phone : +62-22920049951 - Jumadi Herlambang
2-Prima Manhan Machine, Tbk : add: Jln. Jendral Sudirman No:300 Bandung 40132, West Java, Phone: 022 92057793 - Dudung Manahan
3-PO. Z Jupite Print Machine, Tbk : add: Jl. Perjuanagan No:45 , Tenggarong Sebrang, Kutai Kartanegara 75262 , Kalimantan Timur , Phone : +6287717691877 , Durjhana Halimah

If you can check these guys, I will be glad and I can make something for your benefit, as a friend
They steal $1.000 from me but They will scam a lot of people all over the world,
if you can check their places in site I will pay your all cost, and I will send you some Turkish delight as a gift

Murat CAKIR
bilgi@nanorenk.com
January 31, 2014 08:55PM
The are Totally FAKE,
Why I can say that - there is regulation that to start company (PT - Perseroan Terbatas) we MUST use pure Indonesia Language and Big Company (TBK) - you can check (www.idx.co.id/index-En.html‎)
1. PT Univertalindo Machine - english language
2. Prima Manhan Machine, Tbk - english language
3. PO. Z Jupite Print Machine, Tbk - english language

I can see that those company listed in Alibaba.

Ok - here is the guide that you must check before transaction with Indonesian.
1. Check the company in Indonesia Online Yellow Pages (still is not 100% safe)
2. You can see the company name - If there is English Language - Totally Impossible (I have to revise 5 times names before I can submit Right Company name event "Print" is not allowed)
3. When you deal with REAL COMPANY - make sure you transfer BANK to COMPANY NAME ACCOUNT - not personal. (THIS Trick also I use with CHINA Supplier - but still not 100% safe)
4. They said BIG COMPANY but using Mobile Phone number as contact number +62-22 9200 49951 (ESIA Mobile), 022 92057793 (ESIA Mobile) and +6287717691877 (XL Provider) and all is prepaid number.
5. Address is also confirmed FAKE.
6. Big COMPANY in Indonesia always using domain xxx. co.id - so make sure the email is comes from domain xxx.co.id

There is no way you can track them by this way. Just give and Information about Bank Detail if there is any. Sometimes I can get clue based on that.

The Important things - BE CAREFULL with ALIBABA with company based on Indonesia. Most Indonesian People only promote locally - the way we think is this way - why we must sell in low prices outside Indonesia when we can sell locally in HIGH Price. So It's definitely to scam people. And don't trust anyone you don't knowing well - even they claim as policeman or having position in Government. Unless you know well some Indonesia people listed in FORBES - smiling smiley

Herman

IndoPrint3D (IP3D)

- and we don't sell outside Indonesia - smiling smiley
March 20, 2014 07:25AM
Hi, please does any one know the authenticity of SUHENDAR MEDIA PRINTERS. I want to buy a printer from them and I need to know if the company is real or its a scam. Thank you
April 01, 2014 04:37AM
most of this time that many Indonesian companies to sell in big forums is fraud. 75% of companies that sell products so cheaply is scam. If you want to buy a product from Indonesia, I hope you to re-think again. or you can visit our website to consult, we will find out for you, our service is purely for the sake of others and this is free, our team do so voluntarily without any charge.

and if you need help tracking company in indonesia, please contact us at [email protected]
its free

or looking this thread
[djavas.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 04:38AM by Djavas Team.
3DP
November 24, 2014 06:58AM
Hi.
Going to buy 3d printer from that site: [printerindostore.com]
Can you help me please to understand, is this true site or fake?
May be smbody has already worked with this site\company?
Thank you very much for your help.
Have a good day.
January 07, 2015 10:45PM
Hi 3DP.

so did you buy from [printerindostore.com] how did it turn out?
February 02, 2015 05:48AM
Hello,
DO NOT BUY anything on "printerindostore" this site is a HUGE SCAM, I have commanded a new printer, it draws you in not making you pay initially as sending the machine, then it gives you a wrong number of tracking of the package because the transport site is also wrong, when the machine arrives in your country (you believe it in your country!), it asks for the total payment of the machine to complete the delivery (but everything is false) then they even have the nerve to ask for additional fees just before you deliver, while, ever, ever, there is any machine to your name, your country.
IS ALL WRONG !!! THIS IS A SCAM MEGA, I, I lost over $ 1000 in this command.
So tell it everywhere around you, any of your knowledge, "printerindostore this is a scam" very serious, I filed a complaint, they will have some trouble to do
February 02, 2015 05:51AM
hello,
Printerindostore is a scam, especially never command, it's a MEGA SCAM! I have stolen more than $ 1000, and I have never had a machine.
February 14, 2015 04:43AM
Hello,

Just want to share this information, since my client want to check and verified about paper supplier in Indonesi, cause they will source paper from Indonesia,
I found that the following companies is also scammer. I don't want others people in the world will transfer money to this following commpanies,

Agung Utama Paper
Jl. Medan-Tj.Morawa Km 19 No. 381 Medan Sumatra Utara 29000 Indonesia
Phone:
62-61-91435601
Contact name:
Boas Tarigan
Even I am Indonesian, based in Jakarta, I call this guys, he picked the phone and give quotation, I said to him that I want to fly to Medan ( 3 hours fly from Jakarta) and want to see him. After that he never pick up my call. I checked in Google maps and asked my friend in Medan, the address is not real. so be careful hot smiley

Also :

PT. Fajar Yadi
Jl. Pagarsih No. 320, Bandung, Jawa Barat, ID 40221
[www.fajaryadi.com]

PT. Michael Paper.
Jalan Raya Minas 82
Perawang 21293
RIAU
Indonesia
Telp: 62 – 761 – 3011713
[michaelpaper.com]

PT.WS Paper
Jalan Raya Minas Perawang Km 27
Pinang Sibatang, Kecamatan Siak
Indonesia
[wspaper.en.ec21.com]

and more...

If you need Suppliers Checking or Independent B2B Sales or just a reliable representative for your company in Indonesia, you can browse our website at

[www.myelektra.com]

Regards,
Dian
info@myelektra.com
February 17, 2015 06:18PM
Hi. I need help finding out if foxoutboardstore.comis a legitimate company in Indonesia. I have purchased from good companies from Indonesia in the past. And i want to with this company if legitimate.  I am having a hard to doing this. They are currently all over the Internet and list paypal as a form of payment. Their address is listed as:

Fox Outboard Store (www.foxoutboardstore.com)
JL. Raya Demak, No. 258
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, 60179

Phone : +62 87869862808
Mobile : -

Fax : +62 87869862808

Fax : +62 87869862808

Email : [email protected]
They have told me they would use Sakura mitra express as a shipping company

Any help you can give on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
February 21, 2015 03:20AM
Fox Outboard Store (www.foxoutboardstore.com) are scammers! They are scammers! Do not trust them! Even if they say they take paypal they do not delivery. The shipping company is a scammer - Sakura mitra express - Do a search for it and scam and you will see many instances of it! There are no legitimate outboard motor businesses in Indonesia! Read: [419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com]
Warning, Indonesia scam
May 24, 2015 02:18PM
Hello,
DO NOT BUY anything on "printerindostore" this site is a HUGE SCAM, I have commanded a 3D material, ZP150, it draws you in not making you pay initially as sending the material, then it gives you a wrong number of tracking of the package because the transport site is also wrong.
When the material arrives in your country (you believe it in your country!), it asks for the total payment of the material to complete the delivery (but everything is false) then they even have the nerve to ask for additional fees just before you deliver, while, ever, ever, there is any machine to your name, your country.
IS ALL WRONG !!! THIS IS A SCAM MEGA, I, I lost over $ 1380/- in this command.
So tell it everywhere around you, any of your knowledge, "printerindostore this is a scam" very serious, I filed a complaint, they will have some trouble to do
February 04, 2016 04:28AM
Hi,

We have been trying to get the package around 45 days.We could not take it yet.We are not sure if we can take the package or not.We lost our belief. We paid them totally 1.543$.
We have wanted one unit of powder.We were going to test it firstly before order more. They shipped 4 units of powders,When we asked them why? they said it was a mistake.After when the package is in customhouse (the tracking number says) they called us the custom service rejected the package because it has damaged then send it back to Printerindostore. They shipped new one now with 6 units of powder :/
We did not expect that might be strong to get a package from them.
March 15, 2016 07:11AM
Is printer - shop undo a scam?
March 15, 2016 07:12AM
Sorry, printer - shop indo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login