Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any reason for deleting the post Tejal about your new hot-ends?- (J Hotend @ $49.50 in stock !!)

Posted by richrap 
This is the second time I can remember Tejal has removed a post people have bothered to put time and questions into, what's the point of having an open forum and allowing people to promote items for sale to the community if they can just remove stuff whenever they feel if it's not to their liking?

Any admins out there that want to put the post back and lock it so Tejal can't just delete things that ask relevant questions about a product?

You don't seem to have learned anything at all, if you don't like the community asking questions, don't post stuff for sale.

I really don't know why I bother some times.

[richrap.blogspot.com]
Re: Any reason for deleting the post Tejal about your new hot-ends?- (J Hotend @ $49.50 in stock !!)
February 01, 2013 06:37AM
Same here, quite annoyed about that behaviour.
I asked Tejal (from MakeMendel dot com) legitimate questions about his hotend, which could improve his customers knowledge of the product, and actually help him selling if the answers are good.

The fact he rather delete the post than reply is suspicious.
It says "hey I rather not tell people about the quality of my merchandises".

It's also not very polite, I feel like I've been said "shut up".

We should maybe post a sticky thread listing sellers who act like this.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
Hi guys !!

we didn't mean to delete the post. we appreciate the responses from you'll. reply to that post was new updated pic of J hotend which i post.
Even am wondering how that post got deleted.

Apologies to all for that. !!

I will take care that this won't happen further in future.

Am re-posting the add again.

Thanks.!
It's really annoying isn't it.

Actions like this say we don't want you to ask any questions about our products, 'we don't want you to scare people' we just want people to see it's a low price and go to our website and just buy it no questions asked. We want people to think it's like a similar product already being used, don't ask about specific differences because we won't tell you.

What about the fallout, that's all we are trying to avoid, asking questions about a product or design should be a simple exchange of information where both understand issues or design choices at the price point being offered.

I would still ask makemendel to start being more open. << that's trying to help you again Tejal, if you have to ask.

One thing is that Tejal can't remove this post, so if anyone has any questions post them here, and maybe someone will answer them or take an educated stance and you know it won't just all get deleted again.

[richrap.blogspot.com]
tejal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apologies to all for that. !!
>
> I will take care that this won't happen further in
> future.
>
>
> Thanks.!

Good, so maybe you can answer a few questions about the heated bed you have for sale, I'm totally confused what it actually consists of. I'm asking the question here and not in the heated bed thread so you can't delete it again by accident.

"We have High quality PCB Heat bed in stock now.
You can checkout Here

Why Our PCB Heatbed :
> Energy Efficient.
>Good Heat Conduction Property .
>3 layer Structure which makes it strong and durable.
>Most of the heat is dissipated at the Lower Aluminum side .

Standard size is : 21.5cm X 21.5 cm ,
width 2mm .

We also offer custom Printbed provided MOQ is 50 pcs.

How to Buy :
You can buy it directly from Here
or
drop mail support@makemendel.com with your order or if need any help.

Thank You,
Rohini."

On your website is says - [makemendel.com]

"Set of 4 Heater blocks (Used under PCB HeatBed)

Each block is of 1.0 Ohm. This gives a total of around 4.3 Ohms when all 4 of them are used in series, which is ideal for PLA and ABS."

So is this heated bed like a Prusa MK1 / 2 with PCB resistance tracking? or as the above "block's" seem to imply a laminate bed with some sort of heating blocks fitted to the bottom?

The Slik screen makes it look like a Prusa MK1/2 heated bed but the information on your website paints a different picture.
It's not easy to see any PCB tracking so you are asking customers to guess what you are actually selling for $25.99

Make this clear and you may actually start selling some of them.

[richrap.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login