Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[CHINA] MBot Cube (MakerBot Clone)

Posted by CocoRhum 
[CHINA] MBot Cube (MakerBot Clone)
September 29, 2012 06:49AM
Hello,

I'm very interested about the Mbot 3D Cube : [www.mbot3d.com]
I would like to know if some people have any information or review about this ?
Quality of the machine, if it's not a fake, after buying never received...

I intend to buy so I'm looking for information safer than their website.
Thanks !

Mat'
Rushey
Re: [CHINA] MBot Cube (MakerBot Clone)
December 13, 2012 01:06PM
Hi Mat
Did you get a MBot cube? Would be good to hear your views on it as I am wanting to get one.

Regards

Rushey
Hello < reprapping on ebay sells this printer and a few others.
I have brought the new replicator twin extruder from them $999.00.
It was delivered in 12 days to my door and i had it printing in about
20 mins. no FRAUD no problems.
There email address for help is scion_imports@msn.com.
Feedback score of 200 credits.
I hope this helps some people
January 05, 2013 08:41AM
Never forget quite a number of posters here are marketing/sales guys. They post whatever they think people want to read.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

Hello Traumflug nice to see you talk

many people have contacted me about the china clones i have got this far in finding all the messages about my shop in australia

i am australian and i am disabled so repraps are good things to get me through the day
i have sourced from china many parts and interesting things i now have alot of friends in china

i can sell makerbot clones through ebay and i accept paypal
i have never seen my china friends fraud me
always good machines and plenty of support

so i now hope you have read my post and like what you have read and yes i am in sales

cheers big boy
May 26, 2013 05:39PM
Hi,
There isn't a lot of comments about the quality of the mbot printer ?
I plan to buy the MBot Cube,
We can order directly from [www.mbot3d.com] by delivery is expensive about 280$ for Europ.
It seems that there isn't any saller in Europ.

For guy that would like to buy one I find a 5% discount code here : REFER911 it seems that it is limited to 14 days.
I find also this link that provide a discount code(code promo/reduction code) :
[curebit.com]

So if some one can give me some feed back quitly, it could be very nice.
Regards,
February 27, 2014 01:16PM
Hi,
I bought an MBot clone off Ebay from a seller named Cddera. It's my first 3D printer and I have never used one before so bare that in mind.
I've only had it a couple of days but I must say I am very pleased with it. It works exactly as advertised although using Replicatorg it seems I can not get the full 7.8 inch build space that the machine says and looks like it has. It wants to print objects set to fill the build space off center to the left and only builds about 6.75" max from the looks of it. It may be a calibration issue, I don't know like I said I'm just learning the software and how to use a 3D printer. The machine itself is built very well and the board that is in it is a real Mbot board. The name is printed right on it. For $768 it came pre-built and ready to go, it shipped from an LA warehouse and I had it in a week. I do have to say though that the box showed up with a hole in its side and someone had labeled it upside down so the entire printer was upside down when I opened the box. The mechanisims were cable tied to the box frame but the box had obviously been banged around quite a bit because the print head bar was on about a 20 degree skew when I got it. I straightened everything out and fired it up and it works great though. It also had nice huge pieces of foam custom fit to hold the machine and its accessories.

The software on the other hand was a joke. They send a CD with it that has an out of date version of ReplicatorG and Python. When I got it installed the ReplicatorG software was in Chinese not English. They also did not include the OSX version it only came with Windows software.

I've had great luck with the PLA so far and haven't tried any ABS yet. Also no problem making the files, saving them out to an SD card and printing directly from the printer as well as making Dual STL files that use both extruders although I haven't sent that type of file to the machine yet.

Way way way worth what I paid for it and I'm the envy of everyone at work where I have it to test. Go buy one as soon as you can!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login