Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for 3d printer for TRADE

Posted by jclay1980 
Looking for 3d printer for TRADE
September 26, 2010 11:22PM
I have a lot of stuff I am getting rid of and before i start selling it off I wanted to post here to see if anyone wanted to trade.

I have

-complete semi professional paintball set up
-1/10th and 1/8th nitro/gas powered RC cars
-some nitro airplane stuff
-some parts helicopters 1 eclectric (doesnt need much to run, crashed it soon after i bought it) 1 gas ( this one is just parts and could be built up to fly

If your interested in anything i listed let me know and i will get you pics and more info. I am looking for any makerbot or reprap stuff. does not have to be complete set ups, could be parts, electronics, stepper motors, etc if you have stuff taking up space and looking to get rid of it let me know.

None of the stuff i have is new by any means and most of the stuff is very well used. If your interested and want to trade i will make sure you are hooked up. I need to get rid of the stuff to make room for my new 3d printing hobby.
Re: Looking for 3d printer for TRADE
September 27, 2010 01:03PM
What kind of electric heli is it?
Re: Looking for 3d printer for TRADE
September 27, 2010 02:47PM
[www3.towerhobbies.com]

They have it listed for 249 i paid about 320 a year ago.

This is the heli, I literally crashed it the day i bought it and it has sat since. I have given up on the helos. I did buy the parts to fix it and i never fixed it. We have since moved and i lost the parts to fix it. If your interested i will see what i can throw together and take some pictures for you. It might take me a couple of days because we just moved and everything is still packed up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login