Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your RepRap

Posted by DjDrTaylor 
Your RepRap
April 12, 2013 03:34PM
Where did you buy your RedRap? Do you feel it was a good decision or have you moved to one you think is better? How active is this group and when do they meet.?
Re: Your RepRap
June 04, 2013 03:23PM
I actually built mine, with the help of what used to be the MN Mill. They went under not long after you posted this.
I dont check these forums as often as I should. HAHA

I'm really glad I paid for the class to build one. They led me through the steps of building it, and supplied all the parts. I left with a fully functional printer and the basic know how on how to work it. If I didnt have the class I dont think I would be printing today. I had no knowledge of anything related to 3d printing, other than the idea of "I really want to do that"

I wish there was a more active group here in the cities. I think it would be cool to meet up once a month and BS and show off what we have made.
February 27, 2014 03:03PM
AcesOverEights
I wish there was a more active group here in the cities. I think it would be cool to meet up once a month and BS and show off what we have made.

Agreed. Count me in. Let me know if anyone is interested in getting something set up or just looking for some local reprap friends.

- Andrew
April 03, 2014 07:07PM
I am also interested
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login