Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone in Utah Valley?

Posted by Microguy 
Anyone in Utah Valley?
May 09, 2011 10:56AM
I would like to build 3D printer. I do not know where to start. I live in Orem. I am willing to pay for parts and other stuff. I am not sure which model do I want. Contact me reidsim at gmail dot com.

Reid
Re: Anyone in Utah Valley?
May 26, 2011 06:09PM
Hey there!

I live in Provo and have a working Mendel that has happily been turning out printed parts for the past while. Check your email for my contact info.

-Alex
July 21, 2011 02:06AM
Good morning,

Alex, would you please also ping me. I would like to build at least one of these.

Thanks!
Brandon
October 18, 2011 01:26AM
I am looking for someone in Utah Valley with a working Mendel to help me print the parts needed for me to build my own Prusa Mendel. I will pay for materials, and time, or I am more than willing to barter for some computer/electronics help. I also have access to older computer equipment if that interests you.
February 08, 2013 01:48PM
I know this is an old thread but I am hoping that someone will still be monitoring it...

I am working on building a Prusa Mendel, I have the majority of the electronics and all of the hardware to build the frame. I am hoping there is someone local (provo,orem,springville area) that has a working printer that would be willing to help me out with the printed bits. Hopefully someone sees this and is able to help me out.

Thanks in advance!

-Robby S.
March 11, 2013 05:43PM
I monitor, but not often tongue sticking out smiley

If you still need parts, I live in West Jordan and can print parts for you. Send me a PM and we'll sort out the details.
May 06, 2013 05:34PM
Pete,

Would you or someone you know be willing to build a 3D printer for cash or trade? I am just not physically able due to my health, but my kids are so excited about a 3D printer and it is something we could do together while I am still around. My wife and I have been going downhill pretty rapidly due to Lyme Disease. There isn't much I can do with my kids, but this could be a lot of fun for them. Thanks in advance for your reply, John.
July 11, 2015 09:44AM
Hey everyone! Anyone still watch this page? I'm in Provo. Could use some help printing a few parts for a 3DR. I just got a printer from a kickstarter launch but it doesn't perform anywhere near as well as promised/is to small. Anyone need a few extra bucks? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2015 10:18AM by Tennysballs.
December 04, 2015 07:37PM
Hi!

It looks like this thread has died. Anyone still out there? I would love to get some parts printed for a 3D printer I aim to get.

Any responses would be great!

Thanks,
Shawn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login