Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Saint George 3D printing?

Posted by Dave855 
Saint George 3D printing?
August 29, 2012 02:25AM
Well I was just wondering if there is anyone in the area that is printing?

I am new and want to get started but am a little lost with everything so anyhelp that could be offerd would be very much appericated!

Thanks!
Re: Saint George 3D printing?
December 07, 2012 07:21PM
Well it was only 3 Months ago that I started but now i"m up and completely running!

If someone happens to stumble upon this thread and wants to get into printing just PM me and I would be glad to help.
Currently I'm working on making my own Filament extruder so some cheap Filament should be in the works soon.

There are 3 makers down here right now... We are able to make everything from a J-Head to the basic RP parts between us.
April 14, 2013 08:04PM
Dave,

I'm going to be passing thru and would love to take a look at your setup. I'm planning to build a roostock variant.

R's

Dave
April 15, 2013 10:33PM
Dave,

I would be happy to show my setup and config, Filament extruder and all!
I printed all the parts for my brother-in-law, he is bulding a rostock now.... personially if you are going to build a delta printer I would probably do a Kossel which is John's newest varient.

PM me and we can set up a time.
May 24, 2013 12:47AM
Hey fisherdave,

Thanks for stopping by, it was great to meet you and give you a run down of the printer.
July 16, 2013 12:27AM
Dave, correct me if i'm wrong, but you have a 3D printer? I'm looking for someone with a 3D printer to print some things off for me or even show me how to make one. i'd love to get in contact with you, i just have no idea how to get ahold of you. just let me know how i can reach you smiling smiley
thanks a lot
July 16, 2013 12:34AM
TThatch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dave, correct me if i'm wrong, but you have a 3D
> printer? I'm looking for someone with a 3D
> printer to print some things off for me or even
> show me how to make one. i'd love to get in
> contact with you, i just have no idea how to get
> ahold of you. just let me know how i can reach
> you smiling smiley
> thanks a lot

Just send me a PM with your contact information and we can meet up.
July 22, 2013 03:40PM
Dave 855, sorry, i know almost nothing about forums. what's a PM and how do i send one?
July 22, 2013 09:18PM
Hey I shot you an E-Mail.
September 01, 2014 11:31PM
Dave855,

You still out there? I am in STG and printing. Did you still print and did you build yours?
September 02, 2014 04:17AM
Hey,

Yep I'm still printing away! infact just this past couple of weeks I went through about 8LBS of ABS in a large printing job.

I still have my little I2 which fianlly had a baby that was kept so now we have an I2 and I3 in the home, The I2 is currently running an E3D and the I3 was totally scratch built all the way down to the all metal hotend.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login