Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ceramacast 675

Posted by Christine Venaleck 
Ceramacast 675
April 29, 2009 01:52PM
I have a large quantity of Ceramacast 675 high temperature potting and casting material available that I am looking to sell at an extremely reduced rate and would appreciate any assistance that anyone can offer. The project for which we bought the material has been put on hold indefinitely, and therefore I am trying to simply recover some of our monetary loss on the purchase. Information on the product is located at www.ceramacast.com - we purchased the Ceramacast from Aremco. The list price from Aremco is: 1-2 lbs = $ 107.51, 3-10 lbs = $ 80.63, 11-25 lbs = $ 75.13, 26-100 and up = $ 72.96. I am willing to sell my supply at 1/3 of the 100+pound Aremco list price because we've passed the expiration date, but Aremco has told me that as long as the tubs have not been opened (which they have not) they are still 100% useful and effective. I have 5200 lbs. available - if anyone can assist me with finding a potential buyer or perhaps even a distributor who would be willing to work on commission, I would sincerely appreciate it. In these tough economic times we're all trying to be creative on how to improve the bottom line, so I would be grateful for any assistance/suggestions. Best regards, Christine Venaleck - Director of Advertising, Process Technology • www.process-technology.com • cvenaleck@process-technology.com • Phone: 440-974-1300
Re: Ceramacast 675
April 30, 2009 03:16PM
Just for clarification on this issue, my understanding is that RepRap is a tool people use to build 3D plastic prototype models/a system that heats up soft plastic and squeezes it out of a thin nozzle to form a shape, correct? Adding plastic in various shapes and at various heights, eventually a full 3D shape is produced and the tool is computer controlled so accurate models can be produced - the heater for the nozzle is where we think this Ceramacast 675 could come in handy for that tool. I understand right now many people are struggling with various compounds and I think this is the ideal product for them. I'd be willing to send samples if anyone would like to try it. I'll offer commission and even bake cookies if someone can help me sell it winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login