Plastic welding rod produciton line

Posted by dadederakh 
Re: Plastic welding rod produciton line
December 10, 2008 12:20PM
Got it, make sense.
Thanks
December 14, 2008 07:45PM
was reading this thread and got cross linked to the other thread about recycling and extruding filament. not gonna cross post what i wrote there but I would love to see any input on the ideas.
for 3-4 mm diameter pp or hdpe
please quote for compleet line
January 28, 2009 09:16AM
Yoram Moshkovits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> for 3-4 mm diameter pp or hdpe
> please quote for compleet line

Yoram,

We've got at least a couple of people in Israel who are building Reprap machines. If you are really interested in supplying filament for at least the Israeli and possibly the European market from Beersheva, you should post a longer notice in the "For Sale" section of these forums.

I know that European reprap builders are paying ridiculous prices for filament stock from local suppliers. Their cost is typically a bit more than it costs to ship filament from the US. A closer supplier to those guys than the US would probably be VERY welcome in Europe. smileys with beer

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Thomas A. Edison
June 15, 2010 07:58AM
welding rod Wrote:
> check this site
> [www.sino-weldingrods.com]

Blatant advertisement for something we don't need.
The company does not sell any plastic welding rod!

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
July 18, 2010 09:34AM
Schultz, if you dont mind me asking, what kind of unit are you working on?

Something large and commercial or DIY?

I have been working on making 3mm filament by extruding granular HDPE for a while now and am slowly making progress.
I was reading through this thread and wanted to shed some light on this project. I am currently working on a project that will allow user to make their own 3D printing filament. As a few people said here it is a hard system to make but we have a design that is woking even in the test stages.

Here is a link to more information. Filabot: Plastic Filament Maker

This a Kickstarter Project
Anonymous User
June 12, 2012 11:06PM
That machine is too big ,and expensive, we have machine that can do $12,096, extruder is 30 single,include the whole produce system,

since the big machine is not good for produce PLA, PLA cooling very slow, conveyor should be longer.

Buy machine ,the best choise is from china, we can supply it, and it is not a high tech thing, if you have machine also can produce filament.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login