Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We supply ABS,PLA plastic filaments

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
June 26, 2011 11:59AM
We are Chinese plastic rod manufacturer, specializing in supply of small plastic articles, in particular, introduction of suitable Reprap, 3D printer, plastic filaments, we have the following specifications:
(1) 3mm and 1.75mm, various colors (existing single color, red, green, yellow, blue, black, white, transparent), matching colors upon request (requires purchase of new colors is greater than the quantity of 20kg), materials includ PLA , ABS, POE,PC,TPU,etc.
(2) manufacturers supplying ,it will go by ship if more than 100kg, below quantity will go by delivey express:
(I) PLA, environmentally friendly biological materials, compostable degradation, a variety of transparent and opaque, grilled corn flavor when processed, the processing temperature of 190 ℃,tolerance is ±0.1mm.
(Ii) ABS, engineering plastics, strength, impact resistance, opaque, resistant high temperature above 100 ℃, widely used in electronic products, the processing temperature of 260 ℃, the taste is not very good,tolerance is ±0.05-0.1mm.

Pic1, packaging in 5LB, and we can packaging in 1LB,1kg,5kg as customers require.

Pic2,our customers feed back with our PLA filaments

hello
would like to order 1kg ABS 1.75mm
1Kg pla 1/75mm

please quote
shipment to israel
hello
I want pla 1.75mm 1lb
eli
mvc
Re: We supply ABS,PLA plastic filaments
October 19, 2011 05:48AM
can you mail me a pricelist for 3mm pla
and the shipment costs to the netherlands

kind regards
marco
Anyone receive an order from this company?
If so how did it work ?
How much did it cost?
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login